CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bookie didn't decommit because of W-L's, or the product on the field. Bookie brought his whole family with him to the Wisconsin game. You think that is a kid who was worried?   Bookie commit

Thank god it’s over. Back to ignoring this thread 

Posted Images

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma Commit]

Oklahoma

Mavric, The Murphinator, seaofred92, obert1, swmohusker, Young Grand Island Husker, Zeke, Wunderkind, SUHperman, husker_fan_from_sweden, bugeater17, Scott Tenorman, Edison's Enemy, HuskerNBigD, Football Guy Bob, Dr. Strangelove, Chadhusker, Treand3, WVhuskerXX, Touchdown Tommie, huskersrule95, AZRaiderH8r, L.husker713, GoBigRed7228, Minnesota_husker, TherealTomOsborne, SWIHusker, HuskermanMike, Mastershake, DirtySanchezButtFumbler, NM11046, CMT1525, Born In The Corn, corncraze

36 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

I can't wait to play OU in the next couple of years and have Nebraska kick the crap out of their defense.

You mean in 2021.....He will be a fr in 2018, so in 2019, jr in 2020, Sr which I doubt he is around for in 2021...

6 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

You mean in 2021.....He will be a fr in 2018, so in 2019, jr in 2020, Sr which I doubt he is around for in 2021...

I think every kid goes in expecting to be gone by their junior year. Curious on the percentage that say that, actually follow through on it.  

My best bet bet is he’s there in 2021

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

I can't wait to play OU in the next couple of years and have Nebraska kick the crap out of their defense.

I'd settle for just being in those games.  Thankful that at least Frost can instill some culture and attitude by the time we play them.  We won't have their talent level when we play.

Edited by BigRedN
3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Bookie is a good player and kid, but will be hard for him to make the league his JR year with being a smaller corner lacking some top end athleticism 

33 pages of threads... there have to be half to a full page worth of videos documenting nothing but his freakish athleticism. I'll let you scroll, there's one at the top of this one. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]