Mavric

CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote officially changed to Florida, sucks and hope I'm wrong. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire IMO.. he won't even touch the tweets that KJJ, Micah and Josh Moore are tweeting to him. Thing that hurt the most was, he's the only commitment that didn't retweet the "official offer" thought all the passion he showed for NU he would be exited to receive that August 1st.

Bookie is a extremely talented football player and an ever better person. Long as he's happy, can't be mad at a 17 year old kid on a decision that is going to change his life. Il still follow this dudes career. Wish him the best of luck! Hope he's still N

Vote officially changed to Florida, sucks and hope I'm wrong. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire IMO.. he won't even touch the tweets that KJJ, Micah and Josh Moore are tweeting to him. Thing that hurt the most was, he's the only commitment that didn't retweet the "official offer" thought all the passion he showed for NU he would be exited to receive that August 1st.

Bookie is a extremely talented football player and an ever better person. Long as he's happy, can't be mad at a 17 year old kid on a decision that is going to change his life. Il still follow this dudes career. Wish him the best of luck! Hope he's still N

He actually did "like" most of them for what its worth

Ditto.

I just wish the fans on twitter would stay in their lane.

The thing that would hurt the most if he left is the fact that he's tried really hard to recruit a lot of really good players to Nebraska and then got swayed the exact same way to Florida. If that were to happen, I would be sad, but I'd recover quickly. Will explain if that ever happens.

Are they calling him out and stuff?

A little. Wouldn't be surprised if he took Josh Moore's subtweet a little personal.

.44 @Bookie_44

·

6h

They want to see me full of misery, walking with my head down.......

Let's decapitate him, then we'll see if he can wear his crown.

Coincidence that Josh's twitter handle is King?

Are they calling him out and stuff?

A little. Wouldn't be surprised if he took Josh Moore's subtweet a little personal.

.44 @Bookie_44

·

6h

They want to see me full of misery, walking with my head down.......

Let's decapitate him, then we'll see if he can wear his crown.

Coincidence that Josh's twitter handle is King?

Wow, read way into a tweet too much?

• Upvote 3

If he decides to go elsewhere how can you fault him? The earlier the commit the more likely to decommit.

I hope NU lands this kid but in all reality, a CB is not going to take NU from 9-3 to 12-0 and conference champs vying for a natty.

If he decides to go elsewhere how can you fault him? The earlier the commit the more likely to decommit.

I hope NU lands this kid but in all reality, a CB is not going to take NU from 9-3 to 12-0 and conference champs vying for a natty.

So should we be watching for chase Williams, manny Allen, Tate wildeman to decommit too since they committed so early?

Maybe not a CB but if WR Mike Nobler would have lived up to the hype I could see a jump like that.
  • Upvote 1