Nebraska sent offer to Scott Frost?

There is a person that posts on a non-Nebraska message board that has been talking about this stuff for a couple of weeks now and he has gotten pretty detailed on his posts. He stated that there is an offer and they are doing all of that negotiation stuff and mutual interest is established.  

I can share the link if it is ok to share it since it isn't a paid website. 

• Plus1 1

59 minutes ago, Judoka said:

Geniunely curious, why is it not able to be shared?  

We've had owners of sites in the past contact us and create issues because of such things. They obviously are running a business and want folks to pay for their services. Copy and pasting won't work because they don't make money off of that. Linking to their sites drives folks away from ours and links to our competitors which is a conflict. 

• Plus1 1

Yeah I guess I don’t get it.... non paid non Nebraska site. So not competing and not circumventing any cash flow... why wouldn’t we be able to see a link? That’s like saying someone has been chronicalling the Nebraska coach search on Wikipedia... and saying we can’t post a link to Wikipedia. I mean rules are rules but seems silly.

• Plus1 2
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:44 PM, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I think a lot of folks nationwide don't think Nebraska will get into a bidding war if need be for the right coach this time. Not saying that's what you're saying, just saying that seems to be the thoughts of some folks. In the past we haven't opened up the checkbook and that was due to leadership at the University at the time and football not being as important to those individuals. That's changed with new leadership and I'll guarantee that the University, if it really wants someone, will NOT get outbid by anyone in the country. The amount of funds that are available for the right coach won't be a problem. 

Our program is at one hell of a crossroad, the leadership knows this, they can't screw this up. 

Granted Moos is making big money in his own right but I really don't think he came here at this stage in his life to piss-around playing bargain-shopper. He came to rebuild a power. Plus one has to look at what we will lose if we make another underwhelming hire or keep our last one around.  People aren't going to look at a crap product and just keep making donations or paying exorbitant season ticket fees. We are now getting a full share in the BIG, going from 26 to 51million. Ya I don't see us letting money hold us back here. 

• Plus1 4
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:48 PM, jessica0 said:

There is a person that posts on a non-Nebraska message board that has been talking about this stuff for a couple of weeks now and he has gotten pretty detailed on his posts. He stated that there is an offer and they are doing all of that negotiation stuff and mutual interest is established.  

I can share the link if it is ok to share it since it isn't a paid website. 

Dangit!  I wish Gatorboard was still around. I was a hated outsider there for 5 years before I joined this wonderful board and miss being extra nice to strangers bashing Spurrior.  Don't suppose Jessica can pm any of us the link?\

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:09 AM, hansenn said:

Linking to a non-Nebraska message board will drive the fine people of Huskerboard away from Huskerboard? 

No no no, when I answered this question it was in a PM. Not sure how in the heck it ended up out in the open? Linking to another teams board that isn't a paid board is fine. Linking to a paid or non-paid Nebraska site isn't okay.