Im honestly more mad at this board right now.

27 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to tell people who my team is out of embarrassment and shame.  I'm like the kid who has his mom drop him off a block from school so nobody sees her...it's sad I tell ya.  My poor grandfather has most likely developed alcoholism due to Mike Riley...this guy has to go, for grandpa's sake.

Then don’t. Just really do not be a fan. You can’t handle it

• Plus1 2
30 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to tell people who my team is out of embarrassment and shame.  I'm like the kid who has his mom drop him off a block from school so nobody sees her...it's sad I tell ya.  My poor grandfather has most likely developed alcoholism due to Mike Riley...this guy has to go, for grandpa's sake.

Is+this+real+life.jpg

• Plus1 3

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow.....

im not sure we watched the same team under the last staff. 

After the 2012 CCG and the game against OSU in Columbus I wouldn't bother watching us play those teams.  Bo had no clue how to stop WIscy and the team never bothered to show up against OSU.  I knew they were going to be blowouts.  Iowa beating OSU easily is proof there is no reason to get manhandled by those teams but I already knew that by watching other B1G play them.  Riley never really fixed the not showing up issue and will need to be addressed by the next staff.  I think there is an accumulation of issues from both the Bo and Riley eras.

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Was there ever a game under Pelini that you absolutely knew we were going ro get destroyed beforehand? 

Yes, see my post above.

5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Was there ever a game under Pelini that you absolutely knew we were going ro get destroyed beforehand? 

Seriiusly????

it was shocking the one time he beat Wisconsin. 

The reat eat of the time it was pretty predictable that he would melt down on the sidelines and then the team would melt down on the field.