Not Favored in Any Remaining Game

neepster

1 minute ago, Danimal said:

Minn is the one team Riley has shown the ability to beat. Fleck inherited a rebuild project on O, no line or passing-attack. Their D is decent but if Mich can score on them we can. They just aren't very good. I think we scrape-out an ugly W here. 

Neb 24

Minn 20

I agree with this completely. Broken Chair Stays here

14 minutes ago, lo country said:

Up to 3.6% against PSU!  For anyone on the staff that had any questions if they would need new jobs at the end of the season, NW should have answered any questions they had.  I figure knowing they are gone, we will see and even lower performance the next 3 games....

I have been wondering about this. Does the staff spend their time looking for new jobs, or do they make some changes, and use the remaining 3 games to impress future employers? I do not expect any changes to be made. There was more than enough urgency earlier in the year, and nothing changed.

1 minute ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I have been wondering about this. Does the staff spend their time looking for new jobs, or do they make some changes, and use the remaining 3 games to impress future employers? I do not expect any changes to be made. There was more than enough urgency earlier in the year, and nothing changed.

Riley won't work anywhere.  His golden parachute is awesome

Langs-He won't get a gig anywhere.  Maybe go back to the NFL

Cav-laughable

Davis-who knows

Williams- some baggage, but solid rep

Diaco-This was his chance to rebrand himself.  he missed.

Booker-A lot of injuries at safety

Williams-Injuries, but CB play has stunk

Bray-Should've left last year. The only thing he learned from Diaco is "what not to do".

Parella- Never really saw them excel in the 3-4.  

Overall, I think they have enough of a resume to land somewhere minus Cav and Riley.  On defense plenty of excuses i.e. talent, new system, coaches learning etc....I can't imagine any of them moving "up or over" to a similar position in another P5 program.  We have flat out exceeded every expectation of how poorly we could perform this year IMHO...

• Plus1 2
29 minutes ago, lo country said:

Riley won't work anywhere.  His golden parachute is awesome

Langs-He won't get a gig anywhere.  Maybe go back to the NFL

Cav-laughable

Davis-who knows

Williams- some baggage, but solid rep

Diaco-This was his chance to rebrand himself.  he missed.

Booker-A lot of injuries at safety

Williams-Injuries, but CB play has stunk

Bray-Should've left last year. The only thing he learned from Diaco is "what not to do".

Parella- Never really saw them excel in the 3-4.  

Overall, I think they have enough of a resume to land somewhere minus Cav and Riley.  On defense plenty of excuses i.e. talent, new system, coaches learning etc....I can't imagine any of them moving "up or over" to a similar position in another P5 program.  We have flat out exceeded every expectation of how poorly we could perform this year IMHO...

I can't argue with any of this. What a way to end the year.