Thoughts and Prayers!!!

Would be really interested to know why this happened. Also find it interesting the pastor and wife were out of town when this happened though likely that is purely coincidence. Read the Shooter was in the air force until 2013 then went on to teach a summer Bible camp? Alot to piece together right now, hopefully we can get a clear picture even though the shooter is dead.

Apparently the shooting was a plot to kill the gunmans in laws. He was discharged from the airforce in 2013 for abusing his wife. He also has a child who is 3 I believe. The wife and family were religious and the terrorist had been but has recently declared himself an atheist.

Putting 2 and 2 together, here is my theory. The parents were trying to get their daughter out of an abusive relationship and the terrorist acted out of rage fearing loss of control 

Also, we really need to talk about protocol for events like this. They happen way to often not to have a plan of action for civilians when they do. At this point if we aren't going to do something through legislation, we as civilians need to know how to respond when these things happen.

Notice how, since we can't label the Las Vegas shooter in any way, since it just appears to be some senseless random killing, that we've almost forgotten about it just a few weeks later?

I mean, this mass murder helps push that one off the radar, and the next one will push this one off the radar, and the next, and the next, and the next...

But a guy shot 59 people to death, and we've basically forgotten about it. 

This guy shot 26 people to death. And when the next one happens, we'll forget about this one, too. 

When you can't label someone, and put them into some convenient political bucket, it's expedient to simply forget their actions ever occurred.

Scary, that convenience.

• Plus1 4