Thoughts and Prayers!!!

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thoughts and prayers at penn state. 

just to be clear, not on campus:

Penn State issued the following statement Friday morning:
The safety of our students is a top priority at Penn State. Our thoughts are with those in the State College community impacted by this tragedy. State College Police responded to the shooting in the borough last night as it was not on Penn State's campus. The alert system includes incidents that are within Clery-reportable locations. Nevertheless, we understand our community concerns and the University will continue to review processes.

55 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

just to be clear, not on campus:

Penn State issued the following statement Friday morning:
The safety of our students is a top priority at Penn State. Our thoughts are with those in the State College community impacted by this tragedy. State College Police responded to the shooting in the borough last night as it was not on Penn State's campus. The alert system includes incidents that are within Clery-reportable locations. Nevertheless, we understand our community concerns and the University will continue to review processes.

Thanks for the clarification...it's been corrected.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Just a thought I had on New Zealand...

They don't have any apex predators. I think the largest mammal is the sheep. Maybe the cow? I don’t think they have anything resembling deer. They're trying to get rid of all the predators but their predators are mostly rats. And this guy:

th?id=OIP.nwC80Hb73BPFGY85o51ohAHaFo&pid

The point is, there is REALLY no reason in New Zealand to have guns like that. At least in the U.S. there is some argument to be made for them. I still don’t really agree with it but the 2 countries don’t have a similar need for guns for hunting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...