Thoughts and Prayers!!!

2 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

I really wish they would just call these people pieces of s#!t with a big picture of a piece of s#!t. You keep giving them attention, its going to keep happening.

today P.O.S. shot up a mall.   his stinking corpse will be disposed  in the nearest human waste lagoon 

Is the news afraid to call these guys terrorists? There's no difference between this guy or the shoe bomber or the moron in nyc that could make propane explode yet mass shooters are almost never called terrorists.

Stop using their names and giving them the attention they want call them terrorists because that's what they are. 

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Seems really odd to focus on HOW he was arrested....

Not when Americans have been choked to death for selling loose cigarettes and killed being thrown around in the back of a police van.

This guy massacred a bunch of people and was taken peacefully.

It's a glaringly obvious manifestation of the criminal justice disparities in America.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Not when Americans have been choked to death for selling loose cigarettes and killed being thrown around in the back of a police van.

This guy massacred a bunch of people and was taken peacefully.

It's a glaringly obvious manifestation of the criminal justice disparities in America.

This guy doesn't look very black, and this is as sickening as any example I've seen.... 

36 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

This guy doesn't look very black, and this is as sickening as any example I've seen.... 

Are you honestly going to claim that the preponderance of arrests are more violent for Whites than other races?

aac0Cq9.gif

Edited by knapplc
Thank you to the person who gave me a +1 while I was compiling a butt ton of supporting links. Apparently the site kicks you out of your login if you're editing while someone adds to your rep. Weird. Who knew?
  • Plus1 3