Thoughts and Prayers!!!

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Then there's Deguns, the huge gun shop east of Lincoln on Hwy 34.  For years they flew a giant American flag.  This January, for some mysterious reason, they took the American flag down and replaced it with a giant yellow Don't Tread on Me flag. 

Perfectly normal. Perfectly healthy.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

what rights are those?

who's?  the shooters rights to collect as many weapons as possible so he can commit these crimes when he wants to?  the rights of the victims to not get shot by a crazy person armed with whatever gun he prefers to use to kill them with?   

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, commando said:

who's?  the shooters rights to collect as many weapons as possible so he can commit these crimes when he wants to?  the rights of the victims to not get shot by a crazy person armed with whatever gun he prefers to use to kill them with?   

California has the most strict gun laws in the US...what else do you propose?

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/strictest-gun-laws-by-state 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm speechless. 

This regularly happens in this country and the solution is simple and harms nobody. But the country lacks the political appetite to address even basic issues.

Speechless? Because I believe the US is a great Country :facepalm:

What is your simple solution that harms no one? Or are you just passing along platitudes?

7 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Speechless? Because I believe the US is a great Country :facepalm:

What is your simple solution that harms no one? Or are you just passing along platitudes?

what is your simple solution besides to allow the mass shootings to continue unabated?

• Plus1 1