Thoughts and Prayers!!!

• 1 month later...

25 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

We live in the greatest country in the world. 

Thank God this person is allowed their freedom to Bear Arms as a part of a well related militia as the Founding Fathers intended. 

This gives me the visual of an 18th century family reunion where the drunk uncle chases down the kids and gives them all “bear” hugs before he leaves to fight the British :P

It sucks that we are to the point that I only feel a little bit guilty about cracking a lame joke on what should be a serious topic.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

This gives me the visual of an 18th century family reunion where the drunk uncle chases down the kids and gives them all “bear” hugs before he leaves to fight the British :P

It sucks that we are to the point that I only feel a little bit guilty about cracking a lame joke on what should be a serious topic.

Damn phone autocorrected from regulated. 

It's strange how courts - and Right Wingers - tend to miss the well regulated militia part of the second amendment. 

• Plus1 1

• 1 month later...

9 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I assume this is your passive-aggressive way of defending gun rights? If not, what's the point of posting this here?

I am all for common sense changes to gun laws. Have stated such many times.

Just showing that a determined nut job can kill multiple people with any weapon. It's the criminal nutjob, not the weapon

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I almost posted that story earlier. I 100% knew it would be posted here as an apology for gun violence.

It's not just the nutjob. It's the nutjob AND the weapon. Eliminating mass-killing devices will make it harder to kill multiple people. 

Yep. There's a reason guns are used in warfare today and not bows and arrows or knives or hammers or whatever else can potentially be used to kill people. And there's a reason we don't allow people to own tanks and bombers and nuclear weapons.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1