Thoughts and Prayers!!!

20 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Okay, is it wrong to think that it would be easy to just not get hit by a dude with a bow and arrow?

I get it, don't blame the victim but still...

Unless the dude is reloading from his quiver like that dorky elf in the hobbit movies...

Yes, it's wrong.  There are many ways a person could be hiding and hit unsuspected passers by with an arrow.

• Plus1 1

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/30/2021 at 3:26 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty f#&%ed up when it finally happens right up the road from you... I work with a lot of people who live in Oxford. It's the quintessential small town just outside the big city where people live to escape the hustle and bustle. A cute main street with 19th century buildings and good places to eat and drink. If it happened there it could literally happen anywhere...

• Plus1 4
18 hours ago, ZRod said:

Pretty f#&%ed up when it finally happens right up the road from you... I work with a lot of people who live in Oxford. It's the quintessential small town just outside the big city where people live to escape the hustle and bustle. A cute main street with 19th century buildings and good places to eat and drink. If it happened there it could literally happen anywhere...

Well wishes to your friends that might have been affected by this shooting.

to the bolded: if people still don’t realize this, I don’t know what to say…

• Plus1 2