Thoughts and Prayers!!!

Sandy Hook happened five years ago.  Since then there have been more than 1,600 mass shootings (as of 10/2016).

Here they are on a map. 

NNB2ggP.png

Mass shootings are not tragic, they are not regrettable, they are not shocking. They are the inevitable result of a nation who refuses to put reasonable curbs on the accessibility of guns to the public.  No amount of expressed grief, no amount of crocodile tears, will change that.

• Plus1 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Way to go NRA!  Another school shooting Now are your brainwashed supporters will go out at stock up on even more ARs and that means more $$ for the good olé NRA. The answer to all this is clearly more guns.  When are people going to finally wake up and realize that the NRA cares only about the NRA and nothing else.  I find it hard to believe that there are really so many stupid people in this country. 

• Plus1 3

Santa Fe Shooting Survivor Sums Up America's Gun Crisis in a Single Devastating Comment

When asked whether she was surprised by the attack, she said:

It’s been happening everywhere. I’ve always kind of felt like eventually it was going to happen here too. I wasn’t surprised, I was just scared.

America, 2018: Where kids already just assume they’re going to be shot at in their classrooms.

• Plus1 3