Thoughts and Prayers!!!

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

While it's a fine line I don't see why some legislation couldn't be brought forth to limit this type of practice if that is the case. 

Kind of what I was thinking.  If these are existing parts and pieces of guns, I don't see why they wouldn't fall under the same type of background check.  Now, if he was machining and molding parts in his basement, that would be a totally different story.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 months later...

9 minutes ago, commando said:

they never pushed for bump stock bans...but they gave tepid support to a partial restriction on them....for awhile.  now it's business as usual.  arm everyone and make money...damn the consequences and the body count. 

That's true, and I was being sloppy when I wrote that. I should have said something like they claimed they were going to push for a ban, but never did. 

So....The Republicans are trying to say that if the Democrats don't fund the wall, they are complicit on every murder a Mexican immigrant does.

If that's the logic we are going to use, does it then mean that if the NRA is not going to support laws that help prevent gun violence, then they are complicit in all murders with guns?

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...