Let’s not be nasty these for these final 3 games

Players were mostly recruited here by this staff, and I am sure that most have some kind of relationship with one or more coaches.  Thats to be understood.  Its also not far from thinking that even some of these players know that this isn't Nebraska football as well.  Its the internet age.  Sure things are getting said and talked about all over the world wide web.  Its ok.  These players know whats up.  Do people think that this is the first time a coach has been on the hot seat here or anywhere for that matter.  Its all a business now, even more than ever.  

Edited by Nebhawk
3 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

The players and coaches are doing their best. Riley and his assistants didn’t come here to fail.

Yes, there have been mistakes. We may have different opinions on judgment calls. But there is no need for personal insults and nastiness. 

The players are young adults. They, in particular, deserve our support.

I also don’t believe in schadenfreude.

Nebraska is the home of the greatest fans in college football so let’s act that way.

I agree - The players are young student athletes and from what I've seen, they (and the opposing student athletes) have been cheered.  As they should be.

Where I disagree - Some coaches are being paid more in a year than I will make in my entire career.  (Oh, and I don't have a golden parachute either.  Just 90 days notice.)

SO - If I'm dropping a few thousand dollars for my family to sit in north stadium and I complain, I feel entitled.  Or maybe we will stop coming.  You can buy my tickets.  

• Plus1 1