Gary Sharp Says On Twitter Frost To UF Is "Close To A Done Deal"

2 minutes ago, fire mike said:

Your logic is absolutely baffling. You want Chip Kelly then agree with someone who said he won’t be coming here. So realistically, who do you want? 

A person asked who else. I said Chip and the ISU guy. My own personal opinion is not the same as saying it could happen. I personally don't see him coming, but what options is he going to have and would he be willing to go there? That is the million dollar question. 

1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

A person asked who else. I said Chip and the ISU guy. My own personal opinion is not the same as saying it could happen. I personally don't see him coming, but what options is he going to have and would he be willing to go there? That is the million dollar question. 

Staying in broadcasting and not coaching is an option he has. 

Sharp is taking the classic no lose stance by claiming Frost to UF. 

If Frost actually goes to Florida, Sharp looks better/has better "sources" then every other media member in the state.

If Frost comes to Neb, the state is so overwhelmed with the hire they forget/ don't care what Sharp said. Sharp says he wanted Frost all along and jumps into the craze.

• Plus1 2