A decision could be made sooner than we thought

Vince R.

Moos insinuated his decision on Riley could be done before the end of the season. He also said Riley "deserved" to finish the year. If we get stomped at happy valley and lose by over 40 points or something crazy. I wonder if we will get an announcement soon after that riley will finish the year and thats it. Or if perhaps he no longer deserves to finish the year if we lose by 40 plus and fires him to get it over with. 

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Moos insinuated his decision on Riley could be done before the end of the season. He also said Riley "deserved" to finish the year. If we get stomped at happy valley and lose by over 40 points or something crazy. I wonder if we will get an announcement soon after that riley will finish the year and thats it. Or if perhaps he no longer deserves to finish the year if we lose by 40 plus and fires him to get it over with. 

We could lose by 100 and it won't matter. Only way Riley is getting canned before seasons end is if something big comes to light off the field. The only way he is retained for next season is if some sort of pandemic kills 90% of the coaching population but Riley is one of the few who make it unscathed aka its not happening so just chill and get ready for a new direction. 

23 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well, Nebraska was blown out by a worse team and Riley wasn't fired. Barring some strange circumstance, I don't think there's anything that will get Riley fired before the Iowa game. He'd have to be guilty of some scandal.