TO flew to Florida?

5 minutes ago, MyakkaGator said:

FWIW,  frost's agent was said to be in Gainesville a little over a week ago .. no confirmation though. 

I'll do some digging on my board. 

Now this is the stuff Im looking for.  This is the equivalent to the Ron Kellog tweet about Jim Tressel being on our campus in 2014.  Good stuff here

24 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Now this is the stuff Im looking for.  This is the equivalent to the Ron Kellog tweet about Jim Tressel being on our campus in 2014.  Good stuff here

I put some feelers out to some very credible sources on our board.. by credible, I mean very very rarely wrong. to give a couple of examples, they knew of the fsu rape case about 3 weeks before it came out and the will Grier PED use a solid week before it was made public..  

34 minutes ago, MyakkaGator said:

FWIW,  frost's agent was said to be in Gainesville a little over a week ago .. no confirmation though. 

I'll do some digging on my board. 

lol. While you are at it, hunt down some moving pictures of Frost's parents moving their furniture to their new home. 

1 minute ago, MyakkaGator said:

I put some feelers out to some very credible sources on our board.. by credible, I mean very very rarely wrong. to give a couple of examples, they knew of the fsu rape case about 3 weeks before it came out and the will Grier PED use a solid week before it was made public..  

Look, there are people in Nebraska that have direct communication with Scott Frost himself, his parents, and others close to them. We know when people are making crap up. You guys can't even get the name of his agent right and not it isn't Armstrong. 

9 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Look, there are people in Nebraska that have direct communication with Scott Frost himself, his parents, and others close to them. We know when people are making crap up. You guys can't even get the name of his agent right and not it isn't Armstrong. 

I bet you do. 

• Plus1 5

59 minutes ago, MyakkaGator said:

waiting to see if there's confirmation.. I wouldn't say it if there wasn't some truth to it... I can't stand trolls so I surely wouldn't be one myself.  hopefully I've demonstrated with my past posts that I'm here for a genuine conversation. 

Don't worry you are not a troll. If you feel like you are getting trolled or are being annoyed by some poster there is an ignore button.

The info you bring is most likely credible, until it is announced lol. Right now no one knows anything because Scott is focused on a few things right now.

1. His newborn child

2. His football team

After that he will worry about where he is going later. His agent is probably doing the dirty work for him while he focuses on winning to rise his stock.

I bet he knows Riley is going to be fired and he probably would take Nebraska over Florida if offered by both. Unless he loves driving to find recruits more than his home state where he has many relationships, he will be N. Only way Flordia gets him is if he does not get a Nebraska offer, which would make many in this state furious. 

Edited by HuskermanMike
13 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Don't worry you are not a troll. If you feel like you are getting trolled or are being annoyed by some poster there is an ignore button.

The info you bring is most likely credible, until it is announced lol. Right now no one knows anything because Scott is focused on a few things right now.

1. His newborn child

2. His football team

After that he will worry about where he is going later. His agent is probably doing the dirty work for him while he focuses on winning to rise his stock.

I bet he knows Riley is going to be fired and he probably would take Nebraska over Florida if offered by both. Unless he loves driving to find recruits more than his home state where he has many relationships, he will be N. Only way Flordia gets him is if he does not get a Nebraska offer, which would make many in this state furious. 

thank you for the vote of confidence. 

honestly, I wish I could be one of those that could say that Frost is going here or there, however, I really don't have a clue... but you may well be right and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.. excellent post sir. 

• Plus1 1