Poll: When to fire Riley (In Your Opinion)

When should Moos fire Riley? (In Your Opinion)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. When should Moos fire Riley?

• Yesterday. Or, As Soon As Possible.
    • Let him finish the season. Fire him right after Black Friday, as is Husker tradition. Or for another reason. Like recruiting.
    • I'm not 100% sold on firing Riley.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2017 at 08:24 PM

Apologies if this has already been covered.  I have avoided the Football forum lately due to extreme sadness and depression.  I have not frequented the politics forum lately due to extreme sadness and depression.

My take: I would like Riley fired now for the completely selfish and irrational reason that I want to look forward to something Husker Football-related.

I was going to come up with lots of witty choices, but at this point there really are basically three options IMHO.

Edited by Kiyoat Husker
Please keep politically themed commentary out of the main football forum. Thanks!
  • Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

This is a political thread that should be moved off the football board. Other than that, Moos should do what he thinks is best.

I hope you are joking.  If my offhand Trump comment in the OP is really too offensive for snowflakes in the Football forum, I can certainly edit it.  Mods, let me know.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Danimal said:

I would get together with Mike for an announcement this coming week that he is stepping-down at the end of the season. 

I knew there was another option I hadn't thought of!  Crap.  Too late to add?  I'll answer.  No.  Not too late.  Normally I avoid Huskerboard after games because drinking and posting isn't good.  I broke my rule.  Sorry guys.