The Democrat Utopia

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s a shame that Obama’s hatred of Trump is turning Obama into such a clown show.  I think it would be much better for Dems if he just quietly stayed in retirement like Bush has 

Maybe talk about taking the plank out of Trump's eye before talking about taking the splinter out of Obama's.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s a shame that Obama’s hatred of Trump is turning Obama into such a clown show.  I think it would be much better for Dems if he just quietly stayed in retirement like Bush has 

have you seen the current insane clown posse in the white house?   

• Plus1 2

21 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Because he hasnt pulled out any troop since taking over 4 years ago. We have the same anount of troops as we did when he took over. And if he does actually bring troops home and not just put them in another country, I will be the first to give him credit. 

Its been 18 years. There are no clear goals or objectives for Iraq and Afghanistan. Its due time to get the f#&% out of there. 

Well...they’re just a bunch of dumb suckers anyway. 

And dont even get Trump started on how stupid the ones are that got killed or caught.  

17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I'll take puff over an egotistical maniac a$$h@!e who loves to tweet which shows he likes and who isn't as loyal to you as you are to him.

• Plus1 5