The Democrat Utopia

2 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I'll say this, you have an interesting strategy as it relates to the politics forums here on Huskerboard. It imitates Trump exactly. It's no wonder you love the orange guy so much. 

It's also a tactic that NDJ has been getting chided about by a Mod. It would be swell if this wasn't a thing moving forward.

• Plus1 2
47 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I'll say this, you have an interesting strategy as it relates to the politics forums here on Huskerboard. It imitates Trump exactly. It's no wonder you love the orange guy so much. 

Ahh.  Originally You ask for an answer, I give you a direct no/no answer and then it’s somehow a deflection?  Then someone else turns it into a, well I hope the mods do something about it?!?  That definitely is interesting I agree

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ahh.  Originally You ask for an answer, I give you a direct no/no answer and then it’s somehow a deflection?  Then someone else turns it into a, well I hope the mods do something about it?!?  That definitely is interesting I agree

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, so I apologize if I am confused by your answer of "no/no". So if I may ask for clarification on my question you say you have answered. Ahem... Do you believe ~5% is insignificant? Also, I am still waiting on the linked source that you haven't provided. Thank you for your time. 

1 minute ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, so I apologize if I am confused by your answer of "no/no". So if I may ask for clarification on my question you say you have answered. Ahem... Do you believe ~5% is insignificant? Could you also expand why you feel that way? Also, I am still waiting on the linked source that you haven't provided. Thank you for your time. 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:01 PM, knapplc said:

Katie Porter is a treasure.

Isn't she the one that when Trump's taxes were being discussed, one of his minions stated that people in congress are too stupid to understand his taxes and she replied something like, "I'm a CPA with experience in preparing taxes so I know how to read them"?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Isn't she the one that when Trump's taxes were being discussed, one of his minions stated that people in congress are too stupid to understand his taxes and she replied something like, "I'm a CPA with experience in preparing taxes so I know how to read them"?

That sounds like something she would say. She can talk circles around any of trump's stooges, especially in finance or economics.

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There is a soundbite somewhere where a person testifying talked about how they had taken or taught a class and tried to say she didn't understand what she was saying.  She then broke it to the person that she helped write the book that was used for the class.

I'll try and find it when I have more time...

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well done Libs!  Maybe we should check the insurrection videos for NYT’s writers. 

3EC7F2D0-9028-4784-993D-798A0ED6E2E4.jpeg

Man- RESEARCH before you post. This guy is one of your own. 

Will Wilkinson (born 1973) is an American writer who currently serves as Vice President of Policy at the Niskanen Center.[1] Until August 2010, he was a research fellow at the Cato Institute where he worked on a variety of issues including Social Security privatization and, most notably, the policy implications of happiness research.[2] Wilkinson was also the managing editor of the Cato Institute's monthly web magazine, Cato Unbound. Previously, he was Academic Coordinator of the Social Change Project and the Global Prosperity Initiative at The Mercatus Center at George Mason University, and, before that, he ran the Social Change Workshop for Graduate Students for The Institute for Humane Studies. His political philosophy is described by The American Conservative magazine as "Rawlsekian"; that is, a mixture of John Rawls's principles and Friedrich von Hayek's methods.[3] Wilkinson formerly described his political views as libertarian, but he now rejects that label.[4]

Biography[edit]

Wilkinson was born in Independence, Missouri, and grew up in Marshalltown, Iowa. He graduated from the University of Northern Iowa in 1995, received an M.A. in philosophy from Northern Illinois University in 1998, and did work toward a Ph.D. at the University of Maryland.[citation needed] In 2009 Wilkinson gained Canadian citizenship via his father, a Canadian expatriate in America, whose Canadian citizenship was reinstated following a change in Canadian emigration law.[5] In 2015, Wilkinson completed his MFA studies at the University of Houston. [2]

Self Burn Rare GIF - SelfBurn Rare Point GIFs

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Man- RESEARCH before you post. This guy is one of your own. 

Will Wilkinson (born 1973) is an American writer who currently serves as Vice President of Policy at the Niskanen Center.[1] Until August 2010, he was a research fellow at the Cato Institute where he worked on a variety of issues including Social Security privatization and, most notably, the policy implications of happiness research.[2] Wilkinson was also the managing editor of the Cato Institute's monthly web magazine, Cato Unbound. Previously, he was Academic Coordinator of the Social Change Project and the Global Prosperity Initiative at The Mercatus Center at George Mason University, and, before that, he ran the Social Change Workshop for Graduate Students for The Institute for Humane Studies. His political philosophy is described by The American Conservative magazine as "Rawlsekian"; that is, a mixture of John Rawls's principles and Friedrich von Hayek's methods.[3] Wilkinson formerly described his political views as libertarian, but he now rejects that label.[4]

Biography[edit]

Wilkinson was born in Independence, Missouri, and grew up in Marshalltown, Iowa. He graduated from the University of Northern Iowa in 1995, received an M.A. in philosophy from Northern Illinois University in 1998, and did work toward a Ph.D. at the University of Maryland.[citation needed] In 2009 Wilkinson gained Canadian citizenship via his father, a Canadian expatriate in America, whose Canadian citizenship was reinstated following a change in Canadian emigration law.[5] In 2015, Wilkinson completed his MFA studies at the University of Houston. [2]

Self Burn Rare GIF - SelfBurn Rare Point GIFs

Your post confirms he is not a conservative or libertarian for that matter.  He is a Lincoln Project type person that turned to support Dem causes as per your research 

1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:
  • Plus1 2