The Democrat Utopia

20 minutes ago, Redux said:

I voted for Biden because Trump is a douche.

But I’ll give you that this a bad video for Dems considering the events of today.  If I voted for Biden because of these remarks I’d be pissed.

If only the GOP would nominate someone not sucking the Teet of Trump they would win in a land slide.

Trump is that bad.

And now DJT is flirting with running again, and the idiots are excited about it.  Makes me not want to vote for them because they are stupid.

• Plus1 3

27 minutes ago, funhusker said:

But I’ll give you that this a bad video for Dems considering the events of today.  If I voted for Biden because of these remarks I’d be pissed.

If only the GOP would nominate someone not sucking the Teet of Trump they would win in a land slide.

Trump is that bad.

And now DJT is flirting with running again, and the idiots are excited about it.  Makes me not want to vote for them because they are stupid.

I really hope DJT does not run again.  Matter of fact, I hope he just stays out of the 2022/2024 endorsement piece too.  

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Trump is that bad.

It's not about Trump anymore though.

And of course they are and of course he will.  And given how this Biden experiment has panned out, it'll be a red landslide at this rate.  I still expect President Kamala by Spring/Summer '22.

8 hours ago, Redux said:

It's not about Trump anymore though.

And of course they are and of course he will.  And given how this Biden experiment has panned out, it'll be a red landslide at this rate.  I still expect President Kamala by Spring/Summer '22.

If Trump runs, it will be all about Trump.  He will make sure of that!

On 9/13/2021 at 7:13 AM, knapplc said:

It's also possible to refer to people by their preferred pronouns. It's easy. You have to try to do it wrong.

It's not that easy when you're a parent. It's a non-stop minefield of old habits, English language traditions, and panicky mid-sentence improvisations. And then the offspring in question changes the rules. 

Still love them to pieces but whew. 

• Plus1 1