The Democrat Utopia

32 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I haven't had the chance to listen but I'm curious if their position is to try and make pedophelia become okay and accepted, or if it's an argument that pedophiles didn't choose this for themselves and while it's a perversion that must be denied, it does them and us no good to treat them like evil monsters for something they can't change.

Ummmmm pedophiles are evil monsters and have no place in society. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

True, but why is it in Dem Utopia? There's at least as many pedophile Repubs.

I could be wrong, though I’m relatively certain I’m not, the tweeter is not Republican and it’s his particular view that is kinda disturbing.  Move it if you like.  Makes me no difference. 

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I could be wrong, though I’m relatively certain I’m not, the tweeter is not Republican and it’s his particular view that is kinda disturbing.  Move it if you like.  Makes me no difference. 

Not being a Repub is not the same as being a Dem. And I don't have the power to move a post. Just seemed like a strange place to put the tweet.

14 hours ago, nic said:

I can’t find my post where I predicted the blue Border districts would go red in 2022. This rep decided not to lose and jumped ship.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-state-rep-abandons-democratic-185042400.html

Good for him. Guy figures he can win if he switches the letter by hist name. Seems like pure self-interest. :dunno

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Good for him. Guy figures he can win if he switches the letter by hist name. Seems like pure self-interest. :dunno

I expect nothing less from politicians. They do what it takes to stay in power. Nothing more.