The Democrat Utopia

17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ha!

It is becoming insane and some of these morons don't seem to understand that it will implode.

With that said I can't wait for teachers unions to scrap salary and demand to be paid hourly.  It won't matter for me because I don't do anything at home but female elementary teachers will end up making 300,000 dollars a year because they will be at home "grading" 50 drawings of a house with a sun and a tree.  

Actually, I just thought about this. 

By law, teachers should be salary non-exempt. Meaning, you would get paid salary and over time of you work more than 40 hours. 

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Actually, I just thought about this. 

By law, teachers should be salary non-exempt. Meaning, you would get paid salary and over time of you work more than 40 hours. 

Ahem...I think you mean MORE THAN 32 hours!  Ha

But yeah that would be pretty cool.  

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha!

It is becoming insane and some of these morons don't seem to understand that it will implode.

With that said I can't wait for teachers unions to scrap salary and demand to be paid hourly.  It won't matter for me because I don't do anything at home but female elementary teachers will end up making 300,000 dollars a year because they will be at home "grading" 50 drawings of a house with a sun and a tree.  

I can see that happening.  Meanwhile, their best friend who lives in the suburbs (stay at home mom) will be fighting to change the name of the Cleveland Browns.  :ahhhhhhhh 

#Making a difference 

#Moms who don't follow sports

#Suburban moms

#Utopia

#Wear Pink in October

(a little humor, don't take me serious!)

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

LibsofTikTok call a person who can possibly produce eggs a "he" while giggling at the idea that some people teach that not only "shes" can produce eggs...

Kind of ironic.

Hahaha!

Dude, when you are teaching your shop kids do you ever have to plug stuff in and go "So, this is called the female end and this is the male end", well that is about to change!!!  Hahaha

image.png.dfdca1562ef01790b9868187482ce47b.png

• Haha 4