The Democrat Utopia

On 7/16/2022 at 1:40 PM, BigRedBuster said:

If there are way fewer fans for a sports league. The pay is going to be much less. 

That's why I wrote:  "they clearly know they have a fraction of the pay and audience without some dorm room pricks making fun of them." 

It's also interesting that Russia is able to pay the same athlete four times as much to play in their country.

But let's see how many more posts we can wring out of this. 

It would appear as though Trump is going to run for President, with the announcement coming after the midterms.

Being a true American patriot - and a firm believer of America First policies - if he loses to DeSantis (however unlikely) - he will throw his full support behind his candidacy and in no way institute a scorched earth policy against him. 

His desire to be President is in no way a grift to avoid criminal liability, civilian lawsuits, or to use the power of the Presidency to enrich himself or the upstanding Patriots who support him. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Oh my god!

I just saw this and LOVED it!  

We all know the real answer too.

Tulsa has a WNBA team once  - even coached by local favorite and former Univ of Tulsa and U of Arkansas coach Nolan Richardson (who won the NC wt Ark around 1992).  I'll take the $5 on the ground.  I /we don't miss them. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

It would appear as though Trump is going to run for President, with the announcement coming after the midterms.

Being a true American patriot - and a firm believer of America First policies - if he loses to DeSantis (however unlikely) - he will throw his full support behind his candidacy and in no way institute a scorched earth policy against him. 

His desire to be President is in no way a grift to avoid criminal liability, civilian lawsuits, or to use the power of the Presidency to enrich himself or the upstanding Patriots who support him. 

Easy solution would be to indict and/or arrest him...