The Democrat Utopia

15 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You should have your sense of smell looked at then.   DeSantis would be an exceptional candidate and AOC would be a disaster.  Your hatred of Trump clouds your judgement on this.  

You know how last time those "dat-gum libs" told you for years your preferred Presidential candidate was a complete and total moron and then he recommended injecting bleach when confronted with a pandemic, has destabilized Democracy, and committed a few felonies while going out the door? And now we get gems like this on Russia state TV? Now I know you might be thinking "that's just CPAC Dr. Strangelove", well I know it seems quite similar but this actually is Russian State TV.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1558289365004128264?t=3PaFiytVqI9CC61AyfJMWQ&s=19

Or how the Republican President before that decided to accidentally invade countries for no reason leaving America in a decade long meaningless war costing trillions and we warned you about that one too? 

DeSantis is kind of like that. We've been telling you it's a bad idea because anybody with with eyes, ears, and a half dozen firing synapses in their brain should be able to see it. 

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

This is interesting.  

With the move towards Dems in Congress and the other two polls showing Biden is down and people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, I would think that would indicate that they want someone else on the Dem side to be the nominee in 2024, but they blame most of the problems in America on Republicans.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is interesting.  

With the move towards Dems in Congress and the other two polls showing Biden is down and people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, I would think that would indicate that they want someone else on the Dem side to be the nominee in 2024, but they blame most of the problems in America on Republicans.  

I'd be curious go see a longer timeline on the latter. I'm curious when the last time the majority of Americans thought the country was headed in the right direction.

I think I remember reading at some point that Presidential Approval isn't a good indicator of voting preferences elsewhere, but it's another piece of data for the pile I suppose.

• Plus1 1

Ok then, Mr Soros. I think you have to look locally at where your prosecutors operate. 

"Some politicians and pundits have tried to blame recent spikes in crime on the policies of reform-minded prosecutors," the Hungarian-born billionaire wrote in The Wall Street Journal earlier this month, defending the massive amount of cash he has poured into district attorney races across the country. 

Soros explained that the "research" he has seen says otherwise and that "violent crime in recent years has generally been increasing more quickly in jurisdictions without reform-minded prosecutors. Murder rates have been rising fastest in some Republican states led by tough-on-crime politicians."

• Haha 1

Follow on to Soros' opinion...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-county-saw-70-criminal-suspects-released-0-bail-commit-new-crimes-da

"A California district attorney has found that more than 70% of criminal suspects released on $0 bail between 2020 and 2021 in his county committed new crimes."

"When over 70% of the people released under mandated $0 bail policies go on to commit additional crime(s), including violent offenses such as robbery and murder, there is simply no rational public safety-related basis to continue such a practice post-pandemic, especially in light of the increasing violent crime rates across California," Yolo County District Attorney Jeff Reisig said in a Monday statement.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1