The Democrat Utopia

HMMMM....

Have we just found the REAL reason Musk bought Twitter?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amber-heard-twitter-ex-elon-musk-231546999.html

Anyone looking for Amber Heard on Twitter on Thursday saw a blank profile page with the message that, "This account doesn't exist." Musk and Heard were romantically linked just after her 2016 split with actor Johnny Depp, and they went public the following year.

Amber was very open about how she welcomed Oonagh via surrogate, but the question about the paternity remains a puzzle to everyone. Reports previously claimed that the actress and the billionaire were “locked in a legal battle over her frozen embryos.” But is Elon really the father? Did they really freeze embryos together? 

Paige shared with me while I was visiting Whitney that Elon Musk had gifted a Tesla or multiple Teslas (not sure if it was one or more), but Amber found out they were ‘bugged.’ Paige told me that Amber said Elon was controlling, abusive, and that she was in a legal battle with him over the rights to embryos that they had created together.” – Jennifer Howell

It was alleged that Amber’s sister Whitney told Jennifer that she wanted to keep the embryos while Musk wanted them destroyed. And thus ensued the alleged battle of the ownership of the embryos. In the year 2021, Amber Heard had a daughter via surrogacy which she named Oonagh Paige. Amber however has not revealed any details of the father and is certified as a “sole legal parent”.

Elon Musk was also rumoured to be threatened by Amber Heard to financially help her during the Johnny Depp case. It was said that the billionaire may aid her with paying the $10.35 million sum as damages to Depp. Now, as per Geo TV, an insider claims that The Rum Diary actress is still hoping that the Tesla owner would help with the appeal she has filed.

Even though Johnny Depp had won the $50 million defamation trial, the legal drama between him and Amber Heard continues. The actress appealed the verdict and it was followed by JD’s own appeal as well. Reports indicate that filing that appeal may also weigh heavy on Amber’s shoulder, financially. It maybe why she still hopes to get help from Elon Musk.

Previously, it was also said that Heard used to throw risque Los Angeles parties that included drugs, booze, and s*xual intercourse. Rumours were rife that Amber had often recorded the Tesla creator at parties and now owns some dark information on him.

With those recordings, Amber Heard has allegedly blackmailed Elon Musk to help her pay Johnny Depp. 

2 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

HMMMM....

Have we just found the REAL reason Musk bought Twitter?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amber-heard-twitter-ex-elon-musk-231546999.html

Anyone looking for Amber Heard on Twitter on Thursday saw a blank profile page with the message that, "This account doesn't exist." Musk and Heard were romantically linked just after her 2016 split with actor Johnny Depp, and they went public the following year.

Amber was very open about how she welcomed Oonagh via surrogate, but the question about the paternity remains a puzzle to everyone. Reports previously claimed that the actress and the billionaire were “locked in a legal battle over her frozen embryos.” But is Elon really the father? Did they really freeze embryos together? 

Paige shared with me while I was visiting Whitney that Elon Musk had gifted a Tesla or multiple Teslas (not sure if it was one or more), but Amber found out they were ‘bugged.’ Paige told me that Amber said Elon was controlling, abusive, and that she was in a legal battle with him over the rights to embryos that they had created together.” – Jennifer Howell

It was alleged that Amber’s sister Whitney told Jennifer that she wanted to keep the embryos while Musk wanted them destroyed. And thus ensued the alleged battle of the ownership of the embryos. In the year 2021, Amber Heard had a daughter via surrogacy which she named Oonagh Paige. Amber however has not revealed any details of the father and is certified as a “sole legal parent”.

Elon Musk was also rumoured to be threatened by Amber Heard to financially help her during the Johnny Depp case. It was said that the billionaire may aid her with paying the $10.35 million sum as damages to Depp. Now, as per Geo TV, an insider claims that The Rum Diary actress is still hoping that the Tesla owner would help with the appeal she has filed.

Even though Johnny Depp had won the $50 million defamation trial, the legal drama between him and Amber Heard continues. The actress appealed the verdict and it was followed by JD’s own appeal as well. Reports indicate that filing that appeal may also weigh heavy on Amber’s shoulder, financially. It maybe why she still hopes to get help from Elon Musk.

Previously, it was also said that Heard used to throw risque Los Angeles parties that included drugs, booze, and s*xual intercourse. Rumours were rife that Amber had often recorded the Tesla creator at parties and now owns some dark information on him.

With those recordings, Amber Heard has allegedly blackmailed Elon Musk to help her pay Johnny Depp. 

I'm confused.

So, Elon purchased Twitter to lose so much money that he can't be blackmailed anymore?

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm confused.

So, Elon purchased Twitter to lose so much money that he can't be blackmailed anymore?

I figured she probably quit Twitter when I saw this news. Nothing keeping her from posting elsewhere. Maybe its dark web stuff. If anyone sees Amber coming, run away....fast. 

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Pretty true

Can confirm. Am Democrat and these were all very popular at the latest monthly meeting.

We are also looking very strongly at ways to expedite immigrant caravans, burn more American flags, kill God, kick more puppies and encourage more common use of the word “moist” in everyday conversation.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Can confirm. Am Democrat and these were all very popular at the latest monthly meeting.

We are also looking very strongly at ways to expedite immigrant caravans, burn more American flags, kill God, kick more puppies and encourage more common use of the word “moist” in everyday conversation.

File this under things we already knew 

• Fire 1
9 hours ago, nic said:

I figured she probably quit Twitter when I saw this news. Nothing keeping her from posting elsewhere. Maybe its dark web stuff. If anyone sees Amber coming, run away....fast. 

Exactly. He now has access to all of her private Twitter conversations, he likely now knows exactly what if any "dirt" she has, plus now could expose her for exactly the conniving wackadoodle she is. 

27 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Exactly. He now has access to all of her private Twitter conversations, he likely now knows exactly what if any "dirt" she has, plus now could expose her for exactly the conniving wackadoodle she is. 

Not that Heard is normal, but normal people don't have super secret conversations in their Twitter inboxes.