The Democrat Utopia

On 11/19/2022 at 2:00 PM, RedDenver said:

Are you just making things up now? Nothing in the article says that or anything like it.

You have to go into the application itself. My neighbor and I were discussing how many genders there are. Last time I googled it, google reported there were 6 genders and 72 sub genders. My neighbor mentioned this application had 130 to chose from. I am not sure where she found this out, but a couple of her kids are bisexual and lesbian, so I trusted her. She thinks the number of genders is ridiculous as well. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

So, we've moved on from surveying teens about furries and now we're surveying our lesbian neighbors about application genders?

Edit: sorry. Mobile responses seem flaky recently.

We have known our neighbors for over a decade. Our kids grew up from an early age and went through school together. The older ones have babysat for the younger ones. We have even done family vacations together. No surveys needed. There are not a ton of secrets. It’s just part of normal discussions friends might have we hear stories. It takes a village as it were…..We also talk politics often and remain friends.;) 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, nic said:

You have to go into the application itself.

Have you actually done that? Maybe post a screenshot of the claimed 100+ gender options.

Edit: There's no link to the application otherwise I'd look myself. But nic made the claim so he obviously went and looked and can show it to us.

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, nic said:

You have to go into the application itself. My neighbor and I were discussing how many genders there are. Last time I googled it, google reported there were 6 genders and 72 sub genders. My neighbor mentioned this application had 130 to chose from. I am not sure where she found this out, but a couple of her kids are bisexual and lesbian, so I trusted her. She thinks the number of genders is ridiculous as well. 

What does being bisexual or lesbian have to do with gender? 

• Plus1 4
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Well, if I identified as a woman, then I'd be a lesbian.

It doesn't have anything to do with these 130 genders he's purporting though. Because they're gay doesn't have anything to do with the other genders. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Have you actually done that? Maybe post a screenshot of the claimed 100+ gender options.

Edit: There's no link to the application otherwise I'd look myself. But nic made the claim so he obviously went and looked and can show it to us.

There was a link to the application and yes I made sure it worked. I didn’t go through the entire process, however. Let me check it. Maybe I posted the wrong article. BTW. My latest search listed 7 main genders and 68 sub genders. Close to what I remembered. 6 and 72. People can’t even remember the planets in the solar system. I am not sure who knows about all these sub genders. 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:36 AM, commando said:

republicans who praised and defended trump won't qualify as sane republicans to me.   that knocks most of the current crop out

At this point anyone can pivot to however the wind is blowing, regardless of what they said in the past.

There are a legion of Republicans, including Graham, McCarthy, Cruz and McConnell who ripped Trump in the worst possible way, then turned into Trump defenders when it became politically expedient, and who will now distance themselves from Trump as needed. Their past words never really came back to hurt them. The MAGA transfer to DeSantis will be relatively seamless. 

58 minutes ago, GSG said:

What does being bisexual or lesbian have to do with gender? 

Just pointing out that my neighbor would know more about gender identity than I do. They are active in the LGBTQ community, and I assume that many of  these gender definitions come from that community.