The Democrat Utopia

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya, just so you know HJ is a Democrat.  

I'm aware.

Your attempts to compare him to the Republican attempts at eroding democracy, or comparing him to the group of Trump supporting voters attempting to stop Mike Pence from certifying an election, or the complete moral degradation of the party you support is simply you projecting, because that's all Republican voters have left to do.

There are no policy goals, no national strategy to uplift the poor, or anything of substance Republicans have left other than fake outrage at imagined injustices.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 6
7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm aware.

Your attempts to compare him to the Republican attempts at eroding democracy, or comparing him to the group of Trump supporting voters attempting to stop Mike Pence from certifying an election, or the complete moral degradation of the party you support is simply you projecting, because that's all Republican voters have left to do.

There are no policy goals, no national strategy to uplift the poor, or anything of substance Republicans have left other than fake outrage at imagined injustices.

So you are aware that HJ did and said the things I posted.  This has nothing to do with any Republican as you now know.  

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1