The Democrat Utopia

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

:laughpound

So the guy who likely knew for a fact Trump was a Russian asset, because he too was perhaps a Russian asset helped to out Trump as a Russian asset and somehow that proves Trump is not a Russian asset??? 

Derp er Derp. 

You realize this makes it More Likely to to be true than not right? Oh well. Another reason America needs more proctologists. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

So the guy who likely knew for a fact Trump was a Russian asset, because he too was perhaps a Russian asset helped to out Trump as a Russian asset and somehow that proves Trump is not a Russian asset??? 

Derp er Derp. 

You realize this makes it More Likely to to be true than not right? Oh well. Another reason America needs more proctologists. 

:xcuse

• Plus1 2

So, let me get this straight. 

An FBI agent was in charge of investigating Russia and Trump. That investigation ultimately didn’t find collusion between the two. The agent now is found to be a Russian agent. 

And…..Republicans think this is a gotcha moment against Democrats. 

Do I have this right?

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

58 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Just reread my post. The proctologist comment wasn't meant to be aimed at you, meant in general hence the "America" and "proctologists" plural. I see how it could be taken that way. My apologies. 

No offense taken and didn’t think you were aiming it to me.   

Im just confused on how you think a Russian asset investigating Trump in a hoax investigation makes Trump a Russian asset?  5D chess??

• Plus1 2
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, let me get this straight. 

An FBI agent was in charge of investigating Russia and Trump. That investigation ultimately didn’t find collusion between the two. The agent now is found to be a Russian agent. 

And…..Republicans think this is a gotcha moment against Democrats. 

Do I have this right?

You might wanna freshen up on the origins of the Trump/Russia hoax investigation.  McGonigal was instrumental in the opening and beginning of the partisan investigation.   He is by now means a friend to Trump if that’s what you are trying to get at 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You might wanna freshen up on the origins of the Trump/Russia hoax investigation.  McGonigal was instrumental in the opening and beginning of the partisan investigation.   He is by now means a friend to Trump if that’s what you are trying to get at 

Doesn’t have to be a friend of Trump.  But, at some point he became a Russia agent and he was investigating them too.  And they wanted Trump as President. 

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Doesn’t have to be a friend of Trump.  But, at some point he became a Russia agent and he was investigating them too.  And they wanted Trump as President. 

McGonigal was on Deripaska’s payroll along with Trump's campaign manager but maybe that's why the disinformation posts hit this board almost instantly.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1