The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Nope.  Again - read the article.

We went to the Field Museum in Chicago this past summer (amazing place) and I was surprised that the most "moving" exhibit I went through was the Ancient Egypt area.  Mostly because each "mummy" had a story associated with them and who they were in life.  There was also a "prayer" at the entrance asking people to reflect on the lives that were lived by the people on exhibit and to remind visitors that these people are lying in rest.

I think it made a huge difference in what my kids and I got out of it.

• Plus1 5
13 minutes ago, funhusker said:

We went to the Field Museum in Chicago this past summer (amazing place) and I was surprised that the most "moving" exhibit I went through was the Ancient Egypt area.  Mostly because each "mummy" had a story associated with them and who they were in life.  There was also a "prayer" at the entrance asking people to reflect on the lives that were lived by the people on exhibit and to remind visitors that these people are lying in rest.

It really is an amazing museum.  

8 hours ago, funhusker said:

You're doing "being offended" all wrong.