The Democrat Utopia

This reporter is an incompetent moron.  He has no clue about what a cataract is and we all develop them. Having vision issue due to cataracts is not a disability.  Everyone who lives long enough is going to develop them.  

Just celebrate the dude for donating $4million worth of medical procedures being done and move on.   Not everything has to be an ‘ism’ 

https://techcrunch.com/2023/02/10/mrbeasts-blindness-video-puts-systemic-ableism-on-display/

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

WTF???

Why is there any debate? If you have to back up to or bend over in front of a urinal, you have chosen the wrong plumbing fixture and the incorrect gender identity.

Seems the simplest s#!t is rocket science for some people anymore.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

WTF???

I wonder how the sports teams are going to get dressed and out for practice/games with this policy?   Limits the number of people in the locker room to the number of stalls?   Gonna be a long wait to get pass on with 80 people wanting to use the locker room. 

• Plus1 2
9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder how the sports teams are going to get dressed and out for practice/games with this policy?   Limits the number of people in the locker room to the number of stalls?   Gonna be a long wait to get pass on with 80 people wanting to use the locker room. 

In other news, state high school athletic association has extended all half times another 20 minutes.  

• Plus1 1

On 2/11/2023 at 7:39 PM, JJ Husker said:

Why is there any debate? If you have to back up to or bend over in front of a urinal, you have chosen the wrong plumbing fixture and the incorrect gender identity.

Seems the simplest s#!t is rocket science for some people anymore.

Biological sex and gender identity are related but not the same things.

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Biological sex and gender identity are related but not the same things.

I understand that but if a person doesn’t have a wang, they have no business using a urinal. I really don’t understand how halting the use of urinals solves anything unless the wrong sex is attempting to use one and the only way I see that coming about is a gender identity issue.

I mean my initial comment was an attempt at humor but really, what is fixed by halting the use of urinals? Tired of this stupid s#!t. It’s like idiocracy and our society seems to have forgotten how easy it is to use a restroom correctly.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 2