The Democrat Utopia

Some on the site have disdain for my thoughts of 'filth."   

Filth is not connotatively strong enough.  This continues to get ignored and is part of a progressive agenda (different than progressing as a society.  Progress is great.  The agenda, however...).

1. Are progressive/leftist leaning people okay with the below?

2.  If yes, why?  If no, how can we ensure this type of progressivism does not become (more) prevalent in America?

• Thanks 1

That "normalizing nudity" program is a British reality show. I was in England last fall, watching the late news in my hotel room, when the program switched to "Reverse Dating," a reality show that started by showing the prospective dates' naked penis and vagina in full screen close up. Contestants commented on the genitalia, and then got to know the rest of the person from there. 

I'd always considered Great Britain more conservative than the U.S. in pretty much every way. But the show itself didn't feel like it had any progressive agenda beyond cheap programming and late-night ratings. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

That "normalizing nudity" program is a British reality show. I was in England last fall, watching the late news in my hotel room, when the program switched to "Reverse Dating," a reality show that started by showing the prospective dates' naked penis and vagina in full screen close up. Contestants commented on the genitalia, and then got to know the rest of the person from there. 

I'd always considered Great Britain more conservative than the U.S. in pretty much every way. But the show itself didn't feel like it had any progressive agenda beyond cheap programming and late-night ratings. 

They are most definitely not as conservative as the US. They drink more, f#&% more, and party way harder than we do. They also cuss a lot better than we do.

• Oh Yeah! 2
5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

They are most definitely not as conservative as the US. They drink more, f#&% more, and party way harder than we do. They also cuss a lot better than we do.

Well that's true, but between drinking, f#&%ing and cussing, a significant portion of the population also bemoans the moral decline of the Empire, and pretty  much change in general

images.jpg

1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

Some on the site have disdain for my thoughts of 'filth."   

Filth is not connotatively strong enough.  This continues to get ignored and is part of a progressive agenda (different than progressing as a society.  Progress is great.  The agenda, however...).

1. Are progressive/leftist leaning people okay with the below?

2.  If yes, why?  If no, how can we ensure this type of progressivism does not become (more) prevalent in America?

if pedophiia is what you blame for everything....why haven't i seen you condemning the red states that block minimum age requirements for getting married?

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, commando said:

if pedophiia is what you blame for everything....why haven't i seen you condemning the red states that block minimum age requirements for getting married?

You're misunderstanding cause vs effect.  

So you're good with what was presented in those videos?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

In front of children.  

Your response had thought to it, but its direction represents the chasm from a progressive mindset vs the other.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Avoidance. That's rich.

he avoids answering anything directly.   everything is distraction and avoidance.    just like another poster on here.    we all argue that pedos aren't cool.  but he blames it on the left when it's the republicans who passlalws or block laws about child marriage.    maybe it's just me...but doesn't marrying a child makes you a pedo whether they are republican or democrat, catholic, mormon, or agnostic.    NRA nut or BLM.    their ideology doewn't matter to me...they are pedos.    jsut like people who post they are going to shoot someone is nuts and should be treated as such.  not pardoned by the far right if they killed a BLM supporter.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 2
7 minutes ago, commando said:

he avoids answering anything directly.   everything is distraction and avoidance.    just like another poster on here.    we all argue that pedos aren't cool.  but he blames it on the left when it's the republicans who passlalws or block laws about child marriage.    maybe it's just me...but doesn't marrying a child makes you a pedo whether they are republican or democrat, catholic, mormon, or agnostic.    NRA nut or BLM.    their ideology doewn't matter to me...they are pedos.    jsut like people who post they are going to shoot someone is nuts and should be treated as such.  not pardoned by the far right if they killed a BLM supporter.

The P&R pile-ons. :)  You have 10 comments in this thread from the time I posted the videos to the 3rd time I posted.   Not one comment.  One of your latest posts randomly asks my acceptance of conservatives blocking children to be married or something...like that is the root issue.  

I'll infer you're not good with what's happening in the videos.  What would hedge it from happening, or becoming more pervasive, in the States, given the progressivist accelerants we've already seen in the country.  Have the videos hit the guardrail for you? 

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

The P&R pile-ons. :)  You have 10 comments in this thread from the time I posted the videos to the 3rd time I posted.   Not one comment.  One of your latest posts randomly asks my acceptance of conservatives blocking children to be married or something...like that is the root issue.  

I'll infer you're not good with what's happening in the videos.  What would hedge it from happening, or becoming more pervasive, in the States, given the progressivist accelerants we've already seen in the country.  Have the videos hit the guardrail for you? 

that leads me to ask...why are you posting videos of nude people in this forum?    seems you like doing that considering how many times you've posted it.   

and especially lewd according to what you've commented about them

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
  • TBH 1
18 minutes ago, commando said:

that leads me to ask...why are you posting videos of nude people in this forum?    seems you like doing that considering how many times you've posted it.   

Is the strategy to avoid until you feel it has merit for Reporting?  :)

So you're good with it or not?  If not, what keeps the guardrails in place to protect the little ones.  

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, commando said:

How does they even know this shows exist? I've never heard of them before...

• Plus1 3