The Democrat Utopia

18 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

A recent poll thread states the site is more "conservative" than suspected.  Not sure how conservative is being defined but I'm sure it has progressed in its definition.  

• Abortion - the unborn is a living child.  In every sane and practical scenario, protect the life of the child who has no voice.  Rape/other scenarios that are the vast vast vast minority, states decide.
  • Guns - Free to own and abide by current laws.  Defense is a God given right that no document defines and only reinforces.  Don't wake up wanting to shoot people; everyday - think like this!  It's as natural to wake up like this as it is to breathe.  If unnatural (very sad) then make it a stretch goal (smh I even need to type this out). 
  • Education - keep non educational, sexually perverse, filth out of public schools.  If parents want to expose their pre-teens to this material, do it at home.  Keep biological males out of girls' bathrooms as well as the converse.  
  • Trans - keep biological males out of women's sports.  Males are faster, stronger, generally bigger.   Wrestling and MMA women are getting annihilated, records falling in a variety of sports etc.  Let trans people compete against other trans.

I know, I know. What is a lot of words devoid of details, definitions and nuance?

Some of this seems fairly reasonable…until a person gets to know what you really mean and how you would go about it. That’s when the problems begin.

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I know, I know. What is a lot of words devoid of details, definitions and nuance?

Some of this seems fairly reasonable…until a person gets to know what you really mean and how you would go about it. That’s when the problems begin.

If you want to step away from your less than stellar, disingenuous mischaracterizations and discuss your challenges, I’m game. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

If you want to step away from your less than stellar, disingenuous mischaracterizations and discuss your challenges, I’m game. 

No thanks. I have absolutely nothing to gain by entertaining your thoughts on anything. I’ve seen more than enough to already know the results of that useless endeavor.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

No thanks. I have absolutely nothing to gain by entertaining your thoughts on anything. I’ve seen more than enough to already know the results of that useless endeavor.

Cool.  Let's work to characterize positions better.   When you say a convicted pedophile's life was "less than stellar" and call Rittenhouse a mass murdering shooter, I can assume you don't know what self defense is and are more okay than I am with that lifestyle.  And when you say I celebrate his death then cite it.  If you're being intentionally disingenuous then I'd ask why.

I am really curious to your takes on my assertions outside of Gun Control.  We've established that pretty thoroughly.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/target-remove-some-lbgtq-merchandise-after-facing-customer-backlash-2023-05-23/

Target's action comes on the heels of a conservative backlash against Bud Light, after brewer Anheuser-Busch promoted the beer on social media last month with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The products Target is withdrawing are being removed from all its U.S. stores and from its website, Castaneda said.

While various Pride Collection products are under review, the only ones now being removed are the LGBTQ brand Abprallen, which has come under scrutiny for its association with British designer Eric Carnell.

Carnell has faced social media backlash for designing merchandise with images of pentagrams, horned skulls and other Satanic products.

• Plus1 1

On 5/27/2023 at 10:55 AM, Scarlet said:

Whoopsie...another traveler on the "narrow road"

All pedophiles are wretched.  Seems one group likes the reliable of Minor Attracted Persons.

Narrow road.  

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

All pedophiles are wretched.  Seems one group likes the reliable of Minor Attracted Persons.

Narrow road.  

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

You're the guy claiming that the way way to solve mass shootings isn't gun control but through moral purity by following the "narrow road".  And yet it seems a lot of those who have tried to follow the "narrow road" still wind up being morally bankrupt.  It seems your solution is ineffective.  It may work for some but it isn't going to solve the mass shooting problem.  

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 2
1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

You're the guy claiming that the way way to solve mass shootings isn't gun control but through moral purity by following the "narrow road".  And yet it seems a lot of those who have tried to follow the "narrow road" still wind up being morally bankrupt.  It seems your solution is ineffective.  It may work for some but it isn't going to solve the mass shooting problem.  

You don't follow a road to find personal reform.  You find a Person and immutable truth.  Then walk the road.

People can call themselves anything they like.  It doesn't make it true.  

The posts above continue to affirm America's moral decay.  Do more sexually perverse books in elementary school libraries or more abortions show your case for a morally flourishing country?  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

You don't follow a road to find personal reform.  You find a Person and immutable truth.  Then walk the road.

People can call themselves anything they like.  It doesn't make it true.  

The posts above continue to affirm America's moral decay.  Do more sexually perverse books in elementary school libraries or more abortions show your case for a morally flourishing country?  

Here we go with the circular arguments again.  The "narrow road" is not going to solve mass shootings because even if it lead to moral purity for some, people fall off it left and right.  FxGWu5dWcAEHO6h.png.26b4c09c73c509c4ae7eece15a803f6d.png

But it doesn't lead to moral purity because it doesn't identify the root cause of why people grasp at anything.  Which is why people fail in the "narrow road".

• Plus1 2
59 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Here we go with the circular arguments again.  The "narrow road" is not going to solve mass shootings because even if it lead to moral purity for some, people fall off it left and right.  FxGWu5dWcAEHO6h.png.26b4c09c73c509c4ae7eece15a803f6d.png

But it doesn't lead to moral purity because it doesn't identify the root cause of why people grasp at anything.  Which is why people fail in the "narrow road".

Not following this point.

Would you call these pedophile "pastors" worse or better than other pedophiles?  What if some group just wanted to label them MAPs...are they now a certain % absolved?

There is a strong Biblical case to actually say this is worse, but it still another example of moral decay.  You have evil police, bad teachers, bad *pick the vocation.   Again, people can take an office and call themselves anything.  It does not make it so.  

I have not attacked individuals (name calling, personal attacks)  outside of mass shooters whom I find little sympathy for.   I believe moral relativism is a prominent cause for America's decay.  I believe the progressive agenda is not a path to restoration and good. 

Example, at a click down, morally reprehensible, non educational material in our schools serves no non-perverse purpose.  Parents can read their 9 year olds that trash at home.  When I brought up videos on the matter, they were trivialized, dismissed, attacked.  Name calling ensued (called a Nazi book burner) as some personalized the position and felt threatened like this material does indeed have high value for our children's education.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1