The Democrat Utopia

15 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Here we go with the circular arguments again.  The "narrow road" is not going to solve mass shootings because even if it lead to moral purity for some, people fall off it left and right.  FxGWu5dWcAEHO6h.png.26b4c09c73c509c4ae7eece15a803f6d.png

But it doesn't lead to moral purity because it doesn't identify the root cause of why people grasp at anything.  Which is why people fail in the "narrow road".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/child-sex-charges-filed-against-120000475.html

A former University Place School District employee and local martial arts instructor charged with child-sex crimes in Pierce County faces similar allegations in another part of Washington.

Grays Harbor County prosecutors earlier this month charged Michael Joseph Basse, 59, with three counts of first-degree child rape and one count each of third-degree child rape and first-degree child molestation, court records show.

Zorn went on to write: “The defendant embedded himself in multiple community organizations to have access to children. He volunteered with two school PTAs; he would substitute in the health room, handled carpools to the local YMCA for swimming lessons and taught jiu-jitsu.”

• Plus1 1

16 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Not following this point.

Would you call these pedophile "pastors" worse or better than other pedophiles?  What if some group just wanted to label them MAPs...are they now a certain % absolved?

There is a strong Biblical case to actually say this is worse, but it still another example of moral decay.  You have evil police, bad teachers, bad *pick the vocation.   Again, people can take an office and call themselves anything.  It does not make it so.  

I have not attacked individuals (name calling, personal attacks)  outside of mass shooters whom I find little sympathy for.   I believe moral relativism is a prominent cause for America's decay.  I believe the progressive agenda is not a path to restoration and good. 

This is a weird viewpoint. It’s an extremely miniscule % of the population that believes in moral relativism. 

The point you are not getting is that what you would like to see that would convince you things are fine, would not actually mean things are fine; pedophiles would still be lurking behind outward self-righteousness. 

And pointing out example after example of bad people/things in schools does nothing to make the point that it’s causing a decay of any kind, because you haven’t provided any evidence that there are more bad people/things now than their used to be. I’d wager when there was corporal punishment, there were a lot of sadist pedophiles wielding belts and paddles and getting off on beating kids. 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What the heck?!?   As AOC once said, these people stealing were probably just hungry and looking for bread!!   Why companies need anti-theft stores.   It’s just property.  :rolleyes:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8264898/walgreens-debuts-anti-theft-stores-customers-hate/

I don't blame them for doing that at all.  Some areas just don't work anymore for these stores because of the theft.  So, I at least commend the company for still attempting to have a store in the area.  They could have easily just folded up shop and opened another store in a community without this problem.  When we lived in Des Moines, there was an area where Dominos was having problems with their drivers being robbed.  So, they announced they were no longer going to service this neighborhood.  Well, the residents sued them saying that was racist.

So....what would the people in these neighborhoods prefer?  What Domino's did?  Or, what Walgreens is trying to do?

And, AOC is an idiot for saying that.

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, they announced they were no longer going to service this neighborhood.  Well, the residents sued them saying that was racist

That’s funny.   Hopefully Dominos won the lawsuit.   

I think the Walgreens example is another case of a city/town/township not taking theft and property crime serious so now innocent patrons have to suffer because of the actions of criminals and inaction of a police force/and or DA’s office not getting a handle on the situation 

• TBH 1

After a long Sunday of throwing up hallelujahs and amens to a god nobody has ever seen, who is so insecure he'll eternally burn your soul (also which nobody can point to) in the pits of the cauldron bubble if you don't vow blind allegiance, and was so flawed he couldn't design a complete combustion animal kingdom, I often logon to Huskerboard to spread hate and disinformation contrary to the very teachings I claim to hold near and dear.    

• Plus1 4

Turns out it's a judgement-free fact that the number of humans born with ambiguous or conflicting sex organs is similar to the number of humans born with naturally red hair. This may be replicated at some level across the animal kingdom. 

So if you're determined to be judgmental, you have some tough choices:

1) God makes mistakes

2) God doesn't make mistakes and loves all his creations equally

3) This has nothing to do with God, or your belief in God. It's just life on Earth. 

4) God gave babies conflicted genitals for a reason, and wants you to exploit them as an example of moral decay

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Turns out it's a judgement-free fact that the number of humans born with ambiguous or conflicting sex organs is similar to the number of humans born with naturally red hair. This may be replicated at some level across the animal kingdom. 

So if you're determined to be judgmental, you have some tough choices:

1) God makes mistakes

2) God doesn't make mistakes and loves all his creations equally

3) This has nothing to do with God, or your belief in God. It's just life on Earth. 

4) God gave babies conflicted genitals for a reason, and wants you to exploit them as an example of moral decay

Well, gingers have no souls…

So there’s that….