The Democrat Utopia

12 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

That still doesnt answer my question about the vaccine being mandatory?

Why would I answer a question we both know the answer to already?  It is being made mandatory, take it or lose your job.  Enforce it, or be fined thousands of dollars.

Or are we pretending mandatory doesn't mean mandatory?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's not that easy when you're a parent. It's a non-stop minefield of old habits, English language traditions, and panicky mid-sentence improvisations. And then the offspring in question changes the rules. 

Still love them to pieces but whew. 

agreed

1 hour ago, Redux said:

Why would I answer a question we both know the answer to already?  It is being made mandatory, take it or lose your job.  Enforce it, or be fined thousands of dollars.

Or are we pretending mandatory doesn't mean mandatory?

i believe you missed something....the vaccine is not mandatory.  you have your choice of either getting the vaccine or getting tested weekly.   `

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, commando said:

you are pretending that there is no choice.  got it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/09/10/what-you-need-to-know-about-president-joe-bidens-new-vaccine-mandates.html

• President Joe Biden's latest vaccination push is the most aggressive effort yet by his administration to get the raging coronavirus pandemic under control.
  • Federal employees, federal contractors and health-care workers at facilities that receive federal funding must show proof of vaccination, with no testing option.
  • 80 million U.S. workers will have a choice between providing proof of vaccination or submitting to weekly Covid testing.

Gonna keep pretending?  I guess you can, or you can listen to Joe himself when he said "Our patience is wearing thing".

• Plus1 1

16 hours ago, commando said:

80million workers have the option. but pretend they donthave the option

Uh huh, and those that don't?  That would be what?  That's right, MANDATORY!  As explained above.  And at this rate, do you honestly think it won't be a full scale MANDATORY at some point?

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, Redux said:

Uh huh, and those thst don't?  That would be what?  That's right, MANDATORY!  As explained above.  And at this rate, do you honestly think it won't be a full scale MANDATORY at some point?

ahhh.....kind of like the dems are going to take away all my guns.   

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Redux said:

This is just embarrassing

"Blinken admits he doesn't know who the US killed in a drone strike on Kabul: Secretary of State says the administration isn't sure whether it killed an ISIS-K terrorist or an aid worker"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9990983/Blinken-admits-doesnt-know-killed-drone-strike-Kabul.html

Ya I posted about this a week or so ago, and it’s funny how little media attention it has received.  Absolute clown show

• Plus1 1