Jump to content


The Democrat Utopia


Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, Redux said:

 

Why would I answer a question we both know the answer to already?  It is being made mandatory, take it or lose your job.  Enforce it, or be fined thousands of dollars.

 

Or are we pretending mandatory doesn't mean mandatory?


You can take the vaccine OR OR OR be tested weekly. That is not mandatory when yoi have the option to be tested also. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Redux said:

 

Uh huh, and those thst don't?  That would be what?  That's right, MANDATORY!  As explained above.  And at this rate, do you honestly think it won't be a full scale MANDATORY at some point?


I look forward to that day. It will be a great day in history. Just like when the polio vaccine was made mandatory. And now polio is no longer an issue. 

  • Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:


You can take the vaccine OR OR OR be tested weekly. That is not mandatory when yoi have the option to be tested also. 

 

Since you missed/ignored it the first time

3 hours ago, Redux said:

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/09/10/what-you-need-to-know-about-president-joe-bidens-new-vaccine-mandates.html

 

  • President Joe Biden's latest vaccination push is the most aggressive effort yet by his administration to get the raging coronavirus pandemic under control.
  • Federal employees, federal contractors and health-care workers at facilities that receive federal funding must show proof of vaccination, with no testing option.
  • 80 million U.S. workers will have a choice between providing proof of vaccination or submitting to weekly Covid testing.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

I look forward to that day. It will be a great day in history. Just like when the polio vaccine was made mandatory. And now polio is no longer an issue. 

 

You'll celebrate when the government is allowed to force what choices you have concerning your body and health?

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

Doesnt have to be govt. schools/work mandating it would be just fine with me. Just like they do now with MMR, varicella, hep B, tdap, polio, etc. 

 

Justify it however you want, we both know what we meant

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:


That is the equivalent of hospitals around the country requiring the covid vaccine. These people work for the govt. its their employer. They can quit and find new work. Nobody is going to hold them down. 

 

No, it's not.  And you know it's not.

Link to comment
Just now, Redux said:

 

Justify it however you want, we both know what we meant

 

No, it's not.  And you know it's not.


Yes it is. Like I said, nobody is going to hold them down. They have a choice. Their employer is requiring it. Just like hospitals around the country. 
 

I take it youre unvaccinated by how much you are fighting this. What a shame.

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:


Yes it is. Like I said, nobody is going to hold them down. They have a choice. Their employer is requiring it. Just like hospitals around the country. 
 

I take it youre unvaccinated by how much you are fighting this. What a shame.

 

You seem to not understand the situation at hand, and it's clearly intentional.  Bliss I guess :facepalm:.  For the 3rd time though, No.  Not EVERYONE is being given the option you're clinging to.  And the employers are requiring it because why?  Because THE GOVERNMENT WILL FINE THEM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS if they don't.

 

I don't feel the need to flex online about my vaccinations.  It's ridiculous, and reflects poorly on those that do for clout.

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Redux said:

 

You seem to not understand the situation at hand, and it's clearly intentional.  Bliss I guess :facepalm:.  For the 3rd time though, No.  Not EVERYONE is being given the option you're clinging to.  And the employers are requiring it because why?  Because THE GOVERNMENT WILL FINE THEM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS if they don't.

 

I don't feel the need to flex online about my vaccinations.  It's ridiculous, and reflects poorly on those that do for clout.


They…can…quit…. That is a choice they can make if they dont want the vaccine. 
 

Its okay, I wouldnt want to out myself as an anti-vaxxer in the middle of a pandemic either. It reflects poorly on those who dont understand science. 

  • Plus1 3
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:


They…can…quit…. That is a choice they can make if they dont want the vaccine. 
 

Its okay, I wouldnt want to out myself as an anti-vaxxer in the middle of a pandemic either. It reflects poorly on those who dont understand science. 

 

Congratulations, this may be the worst line of thinking I've heard all month.

Link to comment
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.





×
×
  • Create New...