The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Additional details to the story.  The Superintendent, Principal, and school bird should all be fired and never allowed to be in that type of position again.  This story is absolutely horrific.  

There's evidence of an investigation of a rape, but everything else that's being claimed is either by the father or his attorney. The facts need to come out before everyone jumps the gun on this. I feel bad for him and his family for whatever happened, and I hope justice is served.

But the right-wing media isn't reporting this all over the place because they want justice or anything. It's more transgender bathroom bogeymen to fright their viewers and get clicks and views. By the time the facts in this play out, they'll have moved on to the next outrage.

And the school board meeting in question proposed making the bathrooms more private, which should actually be whatever everyone on both sides wants, right?

8 hours ago, RedDenver said:

There's evidence of an investigation of a rape, but everything else that's being claimed is either by the father or his attorney. The facts need to come out before everyone jumps the gun on this. I feel bad for him and his family for whatever happened, and I hope justice is served.

But the right-wing media isn't reporting this all over the place because they want justice or anything. It's more transgender bathroom bogeymen to fright their viewers and get clicks and views. By the time the facts in this play out, they'll have moved on to the next outrage.

And the school board meeting in question proposed making the bathrooms more private, which should actually be whatever everyone on both sides wants, right?

They denied anything even happened!  And you seem ok with that.  Amazing. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

16 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Not what I said at all. You get huffy and accuse other posters of misrepresenting your arguments, but you seem ok with doing it yourself. Amazing hypocrisy.

If you aren’t ok with it, why not just say you believe what the Superintendent,  Principal and school board did was wrong?  If you can do that, well it seems your ok with it:dunno

11 hours ago, RedDenver said:

but everything else that's being claimed is either by the father or his attorney.

With factual evidence.   

11 hours ago, RedDenver said:

But the right-wing media isn't reporting this all over the place because they want justice or anything.

My question to you is why isn’t the left wing media reporting this?  I believe you understand this was kinda the genesis of the whole “parents are domestic terrorists for threatening school boards” don’t you.  Which turned out to be a false story in this case.  The man was defending his child after being raped because of a school board policy put into place that made the school more dangerous. 

This wasn’t about CRT like the “left wing media” portrays

• Plus1 2

If you aren’t ok with it, why not just say you believe what the Superintendent,  Principal and school board did was wrong?  If you can do that, well it seems your ok with it:dunno

I said let the facts come out and let justice be served. That's the opposite of "being ok with it". If the superintendent, etc. did pretend nothing happened or failed to protect students in other ways, then I agree there should be consequences.

With factual evidence.   

No, with allegations. If there's facts that have been released about what happened, then let's talk about those. But the reporting all leads back to a Daily Mail article that's only that there was an investigation and then allegations by the father and father's lawyer. I'm open to the evidence, but I'm not seeing it as the results of the investigation haven't been released that I've seen.

My question to you is why isn’t the left wing media reporting this?  I believe you understand this was kinda the genesis of the whole “parents are domestic terrorists for threatening school boards” don’t you.  Which turned out to be a false story in this case.

This is only one of several cases where school boards were threatened. It's not a false story because the father did threaten the school board. This new reporting, if true, gives the father understandable reasons for his actions. But that doesn't change any of the other events where school boards were threatened.

The man was defending his child after being raped because of a school board policy put into place that made the school more dangerous. 

Again, there's an allegation of rape, which is being investigated but the results of the investigation haven't been released as far as I know. No policy by the school board made the school more dangerous as the policy proposals were for using pronouns that students wished to be used for themselves and remodeling the bathrooms for more privacy, which sounds to me like it could have actually made things more safe if the remodel included locks.

The whole part about the alleged rapist being a boy wearing a skirt is very suspicious IMO as it aligns with right-wing hot button issues right now and seems more likely to be right-wing hyperbole/fantasy. Rape victims, including their families, are under a lot of stress and don't always get all the details right, especially when we're hearing from the father based on what his daughter told him.

This wasn’t about CRT like the “left wing media” portrays

I haven't seen anyone suggesting it is, but even if there is, that's not at all the point. It's about threatening school boards, which come from a variety of issues including CRT, anti-vax, transgender, etc.

• Plus1 2