The Democrat Utopia

16 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

So.......you're saying that if Kyle Rittenhouse was a black teenager who brought an AR-15 to a BLM protest, killed two men trying to disarm him, and was acquitted of all charges, the reaction would be no different because of this article about an acquittal that happened just yesterday involving significantly different circumstances, and inspiring conservative banter I should already have curated as a member of the political party that once included Robert Byrd as a member? 

My guess is if the exact same scenario happened yet Kyle was black, the conservative talking class would hail him as saint even more so than white Kyle. My opinion would be the same as with white Kyle.  

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

My guess is if the exact same scenario happened yet Kyle was black, the conservative talking class would hail him as saint even more so than white Kyle. My opinion would be the same as with white Kyle.  

Why does anyone hail Kyle as a saint?

Still, nobody has explained to me how the first shooting is self defense.

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

And if I had been at the scene, I guess I would have calmly disarmed Kyle without a shot being fired, then brought the Black protestors and police together to explore common ground. 

Because that's just what you do in a speculative fantasy. 

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Are we really supposed to care what three random twitter users say.  Three that we have no idea of there background?  Really?  

Aren't you the same guy who grabbed at the first rumor to insinuate the SUV driver who mowed down parade-watchers had a Democrat agenda? 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
24 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

And if I had been at the scene, I guess I would have calmly disarmed Kyle without a shot being fired, then brought the Black protestors and police together to explore common ground. 

Because that's just what you do in a speculative fantasy. 

So why do you even ask me to answer a speculative question when this is the douche response :dunno 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

What does that have to do with anything in the incident?

Actually nothing.  But I get it all time when some person with a Republican view of the world does something insane or idiotic.  So now it’s bad of me to point out the other side?  :ahhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I wonder if any dem representatives are going to offer the driver an internship position?

Probably not because he is guilty of an actual crime :dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
47 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Actually nothing.  But I get it all time when some person with a Republican view of the world does something insane or idiotic.  So now it’s bad of me to point out the other side?  :ahhhhhhhh

Probably not because he is guilty of an actual crime :dunno

Fair enough.  They’d have the decency to actually wait for a verdict.