The Democrat Utopia

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Deep in my heart I know it’s true as does any open minded person.  That said I guess I’m not surprised that you disagree.  If it weren’t I assume you would have already posted 8 high profile stories similar to those in scope John posted to dispute it.  

Sure you want to do this?

• Plus1 3

I'll take that as a yes. 

Barack Obama was born in Africa, invalidating his election
Obamacare will create death panels

Hillary’s emails
The 2016 election was fraudulent. Wait. Trump won. Never mind. 
Donald Trump lost the 2016 general election by 3,000,000 votes, but 3,000,000 illegal aliens in California voted for Hillary
Donald Trump’s 2017 inaugural was the largest in history
Donald Trump’s robust health is unprecedented
Donald Trump turned the economy around
Donald Trump’s sudden friendship with Kim Jung Un helped our position in the region
The Mueller Report proved there was no Russian interference in the U.S. election or obstruction of justice by team Trump.
Hunter Biden’s laptop = Biden crime family
Now that you mention it, it was Ukraine intervening in the 2016 at the behest of Biden on behalf of Hillary. 
The 2020 presidential election was fraudulent; Donald Trump still deserves to be President

China wanted Joe Biden to be President and sent millions of those fraudulent ballots to the U.S.

On the other hand, legal expert Rudy Guliani has proof the Dominion company threw the election to Joe Biden

Either way, The 2020 presidential election was fraudulent; Republicans have the right to reconstitute Democracy
There were known Antifa agitators in the crowd of January 6 insurgents
Sandy Hook and other school shootings were false flag operations to create anti-gun sentiment
When a mass killer has a middle-eastern sounding name, it’s fair to politicize the tragedy. Otherwise no. 
Here’s a doctored video that shows Nancy Pelosi giving a speech drunk
Here’s a doctored video showing Jim Acosta angrily striking a female White House staffer
Here’s a doctored video of liberal ACORN social workers willfully cheating taxpayers 
Here’s a doctored video of Democrat election officials secretly dumping ballots 
COVID-19 will disappear in weeks
COVID-19 is a hoax to discredit Trump in an election year
Dr. Fauci was wrong when he said _____, discrediting anything the CDC says
COVID-19 is real, and Donald Trump’s actions display heroic leadership
Hyrdoxycholorquine will pull us out of COVID.
Ivermectin eliminates the need for taking the COVID vaccine
Vaccines contain tracking chips and/or exist only to instill obedience in gullible Americans
Robert Byrd was a Democrat, invalidating any claims of racism against Republicans
Only Democrats were friends with Jeffrey Epstein
Jane Roe changed her mind on abortion
Jessie Smollett faking his beating = prominent Republicans pretending they didn’t get caught snorting crank with gay prostitutes

That's top of my head. Feel free to add to the list if you see anything I missed

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
36 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'll take that as a yes. 

Hillary’s emails
Donald Trump lost the 2016 general election by 3,000,000 votes, but 3,000,000 illegal aliens in California voted for Hillary
Donald Trump’s sudden friendship with Kim Jung Un helped our position in the region
The Mueller Report proved there was no Russian interference in the U.S. election or obstruction of justice by team Trump.
Now that you mention it, it was Ukraine intervening in the 2016 at the behest of Biden on behalf of Hillary. 
The 2020 presidential election was fraudulent; Donald Trump still deserves to be President

China wanted Joe Biden to be President and sent millions of those fraudulent ballots to the U.S.

On the other hand, legal expert Rudy Guliani has proof the Dominion company threw the election to Joe Biden

Either way, The 2020 presidential election was fraudulent; Republicans have the right to reconstitute Democracy
Sandy Hook and other school shootings were false flag operations to create anti-gun sentiment
When a mass killer has a middle-eastern sounding name, it’s fair to politicize the tragedy. Otherwise no. 
Here’s a doctored video showing Jim Acosta angrily striking a female White House staffer
Here’s a doctored video of liberal ACORN social workers willfully cheating taxpayers 
Vaccines contain tracking chips and/or exist only to instill obedience in gullible Americans
Robert Byrd was a Democrat, invalidating any claims of racism against Republicans
Jessie Smollett faking his beating = prominent Republicans pretending they didn’t get caught snorting crank with gay prostitutes

That's top of my head. Feel free to add to the list if you see anything I missed

Hello...Y2K!?!?!?!?

• Oh Yeah! 1

12 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'll take that as a yes. 

Hillary’s emails

So the ones posted by me were actually made up false stories.  So you understand, that means they were not true  yet presented to the public as factually true for sometime only to be proven false once facts came out.  Now let’s look at “your list”

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll take that as a yes. 

Hillary’s emails

Obama born in Africa was a political lie.  Bad look for those who proposed it.

It wasn’t Obama, it was Obamacare and none other than the Zekester proposed this.  Panels that chose whether you get treatment or not at the end of life stage.  Not a lie

HRC had a classified server where it shouldn’t have been.  This again is fact.  if you have a problem with how blown up then story is, well that’s a different subject.  

2016 election.  HRC and the Dems are the ones that actually say DJT was not a credibly elected President:dunno   Again you are comparing untrue stories that I presented to  this???

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

I'll take that as a yes. 

Hillary’s emails

DJT and the popular election.  Outside of Trumps close orbit, was this actually pushed as something credible once no facts came out on it right away?  Again, please compare apples to apples and not apples to giraffes. 

DTJ and the inauguration.  Again, this was a DJT orbit infatuation not a right leaning news pushed piece.  Please compare apples to apples and not apples to elephants. 

DJT health.  How is this even making your list?   The guy seems pretty health at age 74/75 or whatever he is.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

I'll take that as a yes. 

Hillary’s emails

Economy did surge under his admin.  Kinda indisputable. Weird one to put on your list but you do have a DJT fascination so we will roll with it. 

DJT and North Korea.  Situation seems the same at this point to me but Whether it’s a bit better or the same how does this compare to what I posted?  It’s more DJT fascination. 

Mueller report.  Right leaning news actually did not push that Russia didn’t try to interfere with the election.  You are pushing a false narrative though.  When someone charges Trump with obstruction get back to me!!

Hunter’s computer. That’s a good one.  Could be a totally made up non story, or…could be some there there that journo’s don’t seem to interested in investigating at the moment.  Let’s see what happens when Biden is no longer in power.  Remember when we were told the laptop was Russian disinformation???  Ya me too, and how did that narrative turn out?  Not so well for your side. 

Ukraine did try and intervene.  What’s your point there? 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

I'll take that as a yes. 

Hillary’s emails

2020 election being a fraudulent is a good one for your list.  
China sending ballots is a duplicate of 2020 being fraudulent.  Though they did want Joe to be President according to our IC reports. 

Rudy goes to the 2020 election so why keep repeating yourself to try and make “your list look a bit longer”. Make issue???

One ANTIFA guy actually videotaped his day there but I am of the opinion he was one of probably very very few.  

Sandy Hook and false Flag???? You comparing Alex Jones to CNN CBSNews ABCNews????  Really?  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

I'll take that as a yes. 

Hillary’s emails

I guess I’ve made my point that your list is s#!t.  Good try though

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2