The Democrat Utopia

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don't think a blog post about an opinion piece by a guy going by the name of Techno-fog is quite the hit piece you think it is. I hope there are credible sources willing to put their name and reputation behind these allegations.

Hopefully this person is equally concerned about Trump's love of tearing up documents - each occurrence punishable by up to 5 years in prison. I expect you and your fellow Republicans to start "Lock Him Up!" chants immediately. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I don't think a blog post about an opinion piece by a guy going by the name of Techno-fog is quite the hit piece you think it is. I hope there are credible sources willing to put their name and reputation behind these allegations.

Hopefully this person is equally concerned about Trump's love of tearing up documents - each occurrence punishable by up to 5 years in prison. I expect you and your fellow Republicans to start "Lock Him Up!" chants immediately. 

Here I thought the plumbing problems at Mar-a-Lago were simply due to the abundance of turds there.

Turns out it was the documents getting flushed after all!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

What does the Durham investigation have to do with Trump destroying documents?  Those would be two separate issues in case you weren’t paying attention.  

You sound like another one of those ‘but let’s bring it back to something Trump did people’ no matter what Is being talked about.  

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, nic said:

What has the Durham probe found? I haven’t been paying attention. It will probably end like Mueller’s did… With a whimper. Politicians rarely get in real trouble.

The Mueller report ended with 37 indictments, 14 criminal cases referred to other parts of the justice department, proof of a systemic Russian interference in the 2016 election, and overwhelming compelling evidence that Trump's team obstructed justice. That's not really a whimper.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

The Mueller report ended with 37 indictments, 14 criminal cases referred to other parts of the justice department, proof of a systemic Russian interference in the 2016 election, and overwhelming compelling evidence that Trump's team obstructed justice. That's not really a whimper.

My memory might be bad, but I only remember the general (Flint?) and a couple other sleazy dudes getting real trouble. Are the other 11 cases still going on? Did they all get pardoned by Trump on his way out? As far as the Russian interference, didn’t the mueller report say it didn’t affect the election?  Did it end up being the Russians that hacked and released Hillary’s emails? I honestly don’t remember. I think Comey’s late press conference did more damage to the election outcome than the Russians. That was just odd that he did that.

• Plus1 3

7 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Not to mention cyber crimes by Jr. and someone else that Mueller just... declined to prosecute.

For some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What does the Durham investigation have to do with Trump destroying documents?  Those would be two separate issues in case you weren’t paying attention.  

You sound like another one of those ‘but let’s bring it back to something Trump did people’ no matter what Is being talked about.  

I try not to be that person, I just hope that if the person is credible that they would also write a blog post concerning other crimes. If they don't, they probably aren't a credible source. 

As for the investigation, forgive people for not putting stock into a guy appointed by William Bar. This isn't exactly an impartial look into the Clinton Campaign. 

It's almost as if being in the Trump Administration - a historical laughing stock - and the near daily occurrence of lies has tarnished the reputation of people who served in it. Nobody outside of the right wing bubble is taking this seriously because nobody sees William Barr (or Mark Meadows or anybody else who served) as anything other than partisan clowns. This carries about the same weight as if Cyber Ninja's conducted the same investigation. 

The difference with Robert Mueller is that, despite the issues with his investigation, it's seen as not being a clown show farce. Unless of course, you live in the MAGAverse.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

As for the investigation, forgive people for not putting stock into a guy appointed by William Bar. This isn't exactly an impartial look into the Clinton Campaign. 

Ohhhhh……..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Durham

n August 2009, Attorney General Eric Holderappointed Durham to lead the Justice Department's investigation of the legality of CIA's use of so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques" in the torture of detainees.[24]

• Plus1 2