The Democrat Utopia

29 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes

You read the whole thing and you still think there's no way someone from the right did this.  It's interesting when people are just so sure they know exactly what type of person did this and their motivation.

LOL....and you're the one that's preached about not jumping to conclusions based on excitement for the other side getting caught.....without proof.

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You read the whole thing and you still think there's no way someone from the right did this.  It's interesting when people are just so sure they know exactly what type of person did this and their motivation.

LOL....and you're the one that's preached about not jumping to conclusions based on excitement for the other side getting caught.....without proof.

Actually no, you are making an assumption once again that’s wrong once again.   I definitely see a way that someone from the right could do it, but at this time it’s my OPINION that the likelihood of that being scenario being correct is quite low.   It’s called an opinion for reason.  Doesn’t make me correct until the facts come out nor does it mean an opinion can’t be changed if additional facts come out that make the first opinion wrong.  just be prepared to own the mistake if it comes to that.  

I have “preached” as you say about still having an open mind as facts come even though one has an OPINION about how the story has currently played out.   Be open minded to the prospect of being wrong.   

Big difference than what you wrongly suggested.   LOL

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, nic said:

Dude attacks comedian on stage with a knife….Felony offense…. Gets charged with a misdemeanor. And people deny that the big Dem run cities are messed up. This is a big deterrent to keep the next person from doing it. At least the LA DA is going to get recalled. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/dave-chappelle-attackers-misdemeanor-charge-comedy-club-owners

I thought this entire thing was just a bit.  It was real?

6 hours ago, knapplc said:

Some nut attacks Dave Chappelle on stage and this is your takeaway?

My take away is that the DA of LA let the dude off with a misdemeanor. Similar to many of his other questionable decisions that are getting him recalled. But you knew that and here we go again.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, nic said:
6 hours ago, knapplc said:

Some nut attacks Dave Chappelle on stage and this is your takeaway?

My take away is that the DA of LA let the dude off with a misdemeanor. Similar to many of his other questionable decisions that are getting him recalled. But you knew that and here we go again.

He's speechless.

• Haha 2