The Democrat Utopia

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

I edited my post 

See anything you'd like to dispute in those timelines? Or would you like to discuss the fiscal waste of the Durham probe? Or the fact that Mueller went into his probe believing he couldn't prosecute someone who occupied the Oval Office, but said explicitly if he could exonerate the cheeto he would - yet didn't? Would you like to talk about how a "politically-motivated witch hunt" resulted in so many guilty pleas, referrals and convictions? 

There's so much to unpack in those timelines! I'm so glad you're so interested! 

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

See anything you'd like to dispute in those timelines? Or would you like to discuss the fiscal waste of the Durham probe? Or the fact that Mueller went into his probe believing he couldn't prosecute someone who occupied the Oval Office, but said explicitly if he could exonerate the cheeto he would - yet didn't? Would you like to talk about how a "politically-motivated witch hunt" resulted in so many guilty pleas, referrals and convictions? 

There's so much to unpack in those timelines! I'm so glad you're so interested! 

Definitely.  When I have time would love to discuss in detail and what was learned.   In one single trial Durham, put to bed and of the Trump Russia nonsense that was still out there and got the HRC campaign to admit they stared it all based on zero evidence.  Definitely lots to unpack.  

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Definitely.  When I have time would love to discuss in detail and what was learned.   In one single trial Durham, put to bed and of the Trump Russia nonsense that was still out there and got the HRC campaign to admit they stared it all based on zero evidence.  Definitely lots to unpack.  

Link?

• Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1