The Democrat Utopia

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

She may not have been cuffed in the video, but Capitol Police saying they were actually arrested because they were blocking the street.

Also... Maybe true? :dunno

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, nic said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-07-20/if-climate-is-a-national-emergency-keep-gasoline-prices-high

“Russia’s invasion of Ukraine already did the trick — sending the average retail price of gasoline above $5 a gallon in early June. All Biden must do is keep it from falling back," he continued. "The climate would thank him."

Well, he's an idiot and Biden obviously doesn't agree.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

It's shocking how stupid and incompetent the Dems are especially in this moment of authoritarianism and fascism in the Repub party.

I don't get the thought of bringing in more "far-right" R's to the general election, as there are a lot of voters who are going to vote party lines, no matter what.  So, all that does is create a greater chance that the far-right Republican will actually get into office, and make laws which support their far-right values.  It makes no sense.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

It's shocking how stupid and incompetent the Dems are especially in this moment of authoritarianism and fascism in the Repub party.

Remember when Dems were rooting for the GOP to nominate Donald Trump because he couldn't possibly win, it would destroy the party, and the campaign would give us all a good laugh? 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don't get the thought of bringing in more "far-right" R's to the general election, as there are a lot of voters who are going to vote party lines, no matter what.  So, all that does is create a greater chance that the far-right Republican will actually get into office, and make laws which support their far-right values.  It makes no sense.

I think it’s sort of a catch 22 situation. If the dems promote reasonable moderate repubs (if any are left) they stand a greater chance if losing elections. And if they promote the far right whackos they have to think that gives them a better shot at the polls but also has a higher risk of more nuts getting elected. The dems should probably just focus on their own candidates and policies and taming their own far left fringe.

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...

27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The NIMBY Dems are hilarious.   Let them all come over the border, just don’t bring them to NY!!

How much federal help does Texas get?  Don’t they have detention centers for these people that feed and cloth them? 

I always assumed the federal govt psid for that?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, funhusker said:

How much federal help does Texas get?  Don’t they have detention centers for these people that feed and cloth them? 

I always assumed the federal govt psid for that?

I’m under the impression those folks aren’t being detained anymore and are free until their asylum/immigration hearings.  

And  if NY needs fed money fine.  Give them the money they need.  

• Plus1 1