The Democrat Utopia

12 minutes ago, nic said:

I have a job, but thanks for your concern.  You all seem upset by my posts. I will add a trigger warning. 

it seems to me that you were the one who was triggered.  something about some far right nonsense about how many genders there are.  :dunno

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

Way to go Portland. Keep up the good work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/katu.com/amp/news/local/portland-business-permanently-closes-citing-concerns-with-crime

Our city is in peril," a printed note posted on Rains PDX store reads, according to KATU2. "Small businesses (and large) cannot sustain doing business, in our city’s current state. We have no protection, or recourse, against the criminal behavior that goes unpunished. Do not be fooled into thinking that insurance companies cover losses. We have sustained 15 break-ins … we have not received any financial reimbursement since the 3rd." 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t understand why SBF isn’t being treated as a pariah at this point and under investigation for Bernie Madoff style fraud.  It’s insane how he is being treated ATm. 

I don't know why you keep acting like he's not.  There are currently investigations going on through the justice department and the FTC.

https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/crypto/sbf-and-ftx-face-criminal-investigation-heres-what-has-happened-so-far-8276379/

So....why do you keep lying about there not being investigations....while putting this in this thread?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't know why you keep acting like he's not.  There are currently investigations going on through the justice department and the FTC.

https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/crypto/sbf-and-ftx-face-criminal-investigation-heres-what-has-happened-so-far-8276379/

So....why do you keep lying about there not being investigations....while putting this in this thread?

You think he’s being treated the same as Bernie now that the fraud has been uncovered:facepalm: 

This guys a piece of s#!t scumbag who cost many many people a fortune and he’s being treated with kid gloves at this point.  

Do you realize he is still speaking at finance conferences?   That he has politicians, media members, and one prominent HF manager saying they believe SBF didn’t really know what he was doing or what was going on.   He could already be under arrest for lying to Congress just by comparing his twitter feed to his Congressional testimony.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You think he’s being treated the same as Bernie now that the fraud has been uncovered:facepalm: 

This guys a piece of s#!t scumbag who cost many many people a fortune and he’s being treated with kid gloves at this point.  

Do you realize he is still speaking at finance conferences?   That he has politicians, media members, and one prominent HF manager saying they believe SBF didn’t really know what he was doing or what was going on.   He could already be under arrest for lying to Congress just by comparing his twitter feed to his Congressional testimony.   

kind of like someone else we all know.....being treated with kid gloves by 1 political party

• Oh Yeah! 2