The Democrat Utopia

Yeah, I've been following the topline coverage of STX and SBF through my liberal lens in SBF's Bay Area home turf, and it's all pretty damning for the kid. Even the dispassionate speculation points to massive fraud and mismanagement and a world of legal trouble. 

The question seems to be why SBF isn't being treated the same as Bernie Madoff, and the answer is that the two cases invited slightly different legal procedures. One requires a tick more patience. It's only been a month:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/12/why-hasnt-sam-bankman-fried-been-arrested-yet.html

Well actually the question is why is the liberal media treating SBF with kid gloves and the answer is because he was big Dem donor, and that's not the correct answer but we're going to run with it anyway. 

If Republicans want to join the quest for white collar criminal justice I've got a long list they probably won't like.  

• TBH 2

33 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yeah, I've been following the topline coverage of STX and SBF through my liberal lens in SBF's Bay Area home turf, and it's all pretty damning for the kid. Even the dispassionate speculation points to massive fraud and mismanagement and a world of legal trouble. 

The question seems to be why SBF isn't being treated the same as Bernie Madoff, and the answer is that the two cases invited slightly different legal procedures. One requires a tick more patience. It's only been a month:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/12/why-hasnt-sam-bankman-fried-been-arrested-yet.html

Well actually the question is why is the liberal media treating SBF with kid gloves and the answer is because he was big Dem donor, and that's not the correct answer but we're going to run with it anyway. 

If Republicans want to join the quest for white collar criminal justice I've got a long list they probably won't like.  

We could go with lying to Congress in the meantime?  His Nov 7th tweets are pretty damning evidence.  

Can’t wait to see the list.   The ones they don’t like and the ones they do.   Thanks in advance!  

• Plus1 1
46 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

We could go with lying to Congress in the meantime?  His Nov 7th tweets are pretty damning evidence.  

Can’t wait to see the list.   The ones they don’t like and the ones they do.   Thanks in advance!  

We went through this when Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes got spanked in the #metoo movement, and conservatives were convinced Dems would go easy on big Dem donor Harvey Weinstein. That didn't happen.

Kinda wild that Matt Gaetz continues to represent with a smirk, while Al Franken dutifully resigned. 

• TBH 4
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I just went to the trouble of showing you exactly why the Fried and Madoff situations are being handled differently.  A question you pretended you wanted answered. 

Where is the thanks for that?

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I just went to the trouble of showing you exactly why the Fried and Madoff situations are being handled differently.  A question you pretended you wanted answered. 

Where is the thanks for that?

We could go with lying to Congress in the meantime?  His Nov 7th tweets are pretty damning evidence

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

STX?  Sounds like you have...too much...time on your hands (clap clap clap)...

• Haha 2

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/rebekah-jones-has-admitted-to-her-guilt-when-will-her-boosters-repent/

Ron Filipkowski, a professional tweeter with nearly 600,000 followers, resigned from his position on the 12th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission in Florida in 2020 to pursue his current vocation because he purported to believe Jones. Filipkowski’s pinned tweet is a picture of his resignation letter, a document that calls Jones a “hero” and her treatment “unconscionable.” He has never acknowledged the collapse of her tall tale.

:laughpoundThat moron quit his job for a lie

I bet he feels like quite the idiot at the moment. :laughpound

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...