The Democrat Utopia

6 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Here's where I stand on false equivalencies:

The Democrats are 37% full of s#!t at the moment. The Republicans are 98% full of s#!t and stumbling towards a cliff. 

I wish the Democrats weren't so full of s#!t, but the alternative is much s#!ttier. 

It's kind of like choosing to eat a turd sandwich or eating a ham sandwich prepared by someone who didn't wash their hands after taking a crap...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Ahhh the old gaslighting by false equivalency card being played once again I see.  No sane person falls for that bulls#!t.

You are the only one bringing up any type of equivalency:dunno   

I posted the words HJ wrote, said nothing about it being equal to anyone else.   This is a you problem it seems.  

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

You are the only one bringing up any type of equivalency:dunno   

I posted the words HJ wrote, said nothing about it being equal to anyone else.   This is a you problem it seems.  

Again with the gaslighting. Everyone here knows your games.  Classic narcissistic gaslighting.  But you do you.  

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Again with the gaslighting. Everyone here knows your games.  Classic narcissistic gaslighting.  But you do you.  

:ahhhhhhhh

Again, this isn’t a me issue as you are the one trying to equate Hakeem with Republicans.   

That being said, I guess I will continue to post how I post.  

• Plus1 1

On 1/2/2023 at 10:20 PM, Archy1221 said:

Hmmmm….this guy was an election denier previously and now wants a House insurrection.   Great job Democrats :clap

WTF????

There are processes in place for Congress and republicans to replace Santos. This is not anywhere close to an insurrection. But….you try to equate the two. 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

WTF????

There are processes in place for Congress and republicans to replace Santos. This is not anywhere close to an insurrection. But….you try to equate the two. 

No, I didn’t try and equate anything.   It was a post solely about HJ which you would know if you read it.  

How exactly will he take back the House “immediately”

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • "“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women, You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
  • "Let's have trial by combat"
  • "We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT. Don’t let them take it away!"
  • " Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!""
  • “If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell"
  • "1776"
  • "“...the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall (sp) law,”

Those are words insitgating an insurrection, said by all your friends.  You're getting pretty desperate if you think the minority leader making a comment about taking back the house is anywhere near the level of battle cry that the GOP was all on board with just two years ago.  Weak trolling.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You literally used the word insurrection for a reason. You equated them with Jan 6. 

Oh, so does that mean that since Jan6th 2021, insurrection can only be used in regards to the Jan6th riot?  

Again, this is a you issue if you want to equate the two.  

By the way, you never answered.  How will HJ take back the House “immediately?”

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Oh, so does that mean that since Jan6th 2021, insurrection can only be used in regards to the Jan6th riot?  

Again, this is a you issue if you want to equate the two.  

By the way, you never answered.  How will HJ take back the House “immediately?”

I don't mean to speak for @BigRedBuster, but HJ winning the Speaker position would be a way.

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

I don't mean to speak for @BigRedBuster, but HJ winning the Speaker position would be a way.

And I don’t mean to speak for either of you but how does he do that immediately?   

It’s funny how “words matter” to you all…..until they don’t and you defend your side from their own words :dunno

Similar to another poster who just used a few quotes, yet excuses away the Schumer, Pelosi, Waters quotes from 2020,2021

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And I don’t mean to speak for either of you but how does he do that immediately?   

It’s funny how “words matter” to you all…..until they don’t and you defend your side from their own words :dunno

Similar to another poster who just used a few quotes, yet excuses away the Schumer, Pelosi, Waters quotes from 2020,2021

ok

• Thanks 2

You know what?  If thousands of americans donned tactical gear, took weapons and made plans to storm the capital and capture and/or kill government officials, members of the police etc based on something Mr. Schumer or Ms Pelosi or Waters said (or in your silly recent example of Jeffries) I'd also accuse them of inciting an insurrection.  

So you can pick, is it the behavior of the person getting people riled up or the thousands of idiots (and their chosen Proud Boy or local yahoo leaders) that thought he was giving them instructions?  Either way THEY thought they were being told to storm the capital and take no prisoners.  Incitement.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1