The Democrat Utopia

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL.   Interesting logic:blink:

Logic? Pot calling the kettle black eh? I'll leave the psychological dissertations regarding your thought processes to the folks who have the time, energy, and interest to do so.

If I were to embark on such an endeavor. One of numerous questions for that research. Why would one seek the sewage parts of the internet for knowledge?

Either way the conclusions will be depressing. 

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Logic? Pot calling the kettle black eh? I'll leave the psychological dissertations regarding your thought processes to the folks who have the time, energy, and interest to do so.

If I were to embark on such an endeavor. One of numerous questions for that research. Why would one seek the sewage parts of the internet for knowledge?

Either way the conclusions will be depressing. 

Wellllllllll, in reading an article about a police shooting in GA, the article had the tweet embedded in it showing possible threats to the police force in the future.  

One doesn’t have to “search the sewage parts of the internet” to come across a tweet such as that.   :rolleyes:

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Wellllllllll, in reading an article about a police shooting in GA, the article had the tweet embedded in it showing possible threats to the police force in the future.  

One doesn’t have to “search the sewage parts of the internet” to come across a tweet such as that.   :rolleyes:

It sure looks like someone had to search the sewage parts of the internet to "tweet" that message. 

Your original response would suggest blaming Democrats. Is that the proper group to blame?

Or do you have an agenda here? 

That's a rhetorical question btw regarding your agenda.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You wouldn't happen to have the article that had the tweet embedded in it would you?

1 hour ago, NebraskaHarry said:

It sure looks like someone had to search the sewage parts of the internet to "tweet" that message. 

Your original response would suggest blaming Democrats. Is that the proper group to blame?

Or do you have an agenda here? 

That's a rhetorical question btw regarding your agenda.

To the bolded…IMO yep

To your agenda question…..sure.  I would bet that almost everyone posting in P&R has an agenda.  Do you ask if the people who post constant negative Ron DeSantis posts have an agenda?  Or the people who almost exclusively post negative GOP related posts.  Do you ask if they have an agenda?  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Why the ask? I don’t mind going through the trouble of finding it if there is a reason for it 

I'd like to see the news source that embedded the tweet.  I don't mean to trouble you.  Search your history, copy link, paste link.  Easy peasy