The Democrat Utopia

42 minutes ago, admo said:

Gas/Fuel prices went from $1.84 to $2.24 in three days...  Trending $3.00 by Spring, and even higher by Summer.  :(

Using one of the most volatile price indicators there is which has also been depressed the past 10 months due to covid restrictions forcing reduced demand is not great economic analysis.

Just for fun lets take a peek at what fuel prices were for this week last year before Covid when the economy was ripping. This is straight from a Nebraska.gov site that averages the prices for the state.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-14-at-11-15-38-PM.pn

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Using one of the most volatile price indicators there is which has also been depressed the past 10 months due to covid restrictions forcing reduced demand is not great economic analysis.

Just for fun lets take a peek at what fuel prices were for this week last year before Covid when the economy was ripping. This is straight from a Nebraska.gov site that averages the prices for the state.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-14-at-11-15-38-PM.pn

Thanks, I get that.

I'm not in Nebraska though.  Fuel hasn't been $2 in 9 months.  It peaked at 1.84 three days ago.  It jumped 40 cents more in three days since. 

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Also go research why prices are rising and go make a buck off it on the market if you think it will be 3.00 by spring. Capitalism baby. 

I hope not.  Summer will be inevitable though.  First time in over 4 years.  

Would love to squeeze a buck out of it (Market).  Looking at a 3rd job, even though I will get taxed more now on every paycheck.  It just sucks.  I'm screwed no matter what. :(

8 hours ago, admo said:

I hope not.  Summer will be inevitable though.  First time in over 4 years.  

Would love to squeeze a buck out of it (Market).  Looking at a 3rd job, even though I will get taxed more now on every paycheck.  It just sucks.  I'm screwed no matter what. :(

Forget commodities, just wait for a dip and buy long term Tesla, Trade Desk, and Chipotle options.  (Disclaimer, this is not an official endorsement or advertisement.  Seek professional advice before purchasing.  Options can and may lose value).  Carry on. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1