The Democrat Utopia

6 hours ago, commando said:
8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

you think the dems should compromise and surrender to the republicans...but the republicans you want should never compromise or surrender to the dems.   

Once again I never said what you claim I said. 

Appeasing Democrats is nowhere near the same thing as saying never compromise or surrender. Also never said Democrats should surrender to Republicans.  

• Plus1 4
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Once again I never said what you claim I said. 

Appeasing Democrats is nowhere near the same thing as saying never compromise or surrender. Also never said Democrats should surrender to Republicans.  

if a dem came half as close as you did...you would jump all over them.   

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Lol. Fantastic. 

$67.22?? Same shirt sells for like $15-20 bucks on other sites. You'd have to be some sort of rich SOB to pay $67.22 for that thing. Personally, I wouldn't even wear that shirt if it was given to me for free. I'd rather wear a piece of cardboard on a string with the words 'tax the rich'. 

6 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

The left (and right) can't help but feast on themselves.... Also, this woman is a f****** idiot.

https://news.yahoo.com/did-bernie-sanders-inauguration-outfit-epitomize-white-privilege-a-san-francisco-teacher-thinks-so-204425621.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_04

I read the San Francisco Chronicle every morning, and the Letters to the Editor unanimously agree with you: she's a f#&%ing idiot. 

• Plus1 2
30 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Most parts of a progressive movement are a good thing, but I'll never understand the 'race to wokeness' that some participate in.

Wokeness or wackiness?  :blink:   There is enough wackiness going around today to last for several generations.  Wackiness on the left:blink: and wackiness on the right:blink:.

Isn't nice to be in the perfect middle :smokin:B)

• Plus1 1