Jump to content

The Democrat Utopia


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here’s what I don’t get about this.  Their numbers were already horrible. Did they really think being honest about this would make it worse?

These people lie like teenagers.  There is not reason for the lying, they just lie.  

Link to post

  • Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to see more lively, balanced debate myself.   On the other hand.....I'm really impressed at the quality of political discussion here on a Nebraska football fanboard, of all places.

Poor people willing to take more of rich people's money? Who would of guessed it!

The difference between the orange and red lines is the difference between how productive US workers are and how much they are compensated. The rich are taking everyone else's hard work without giving

Posted Images

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here’s what I don’t get about this.  Their numbers were already horrible. Did they really think being honest about this would make it worse?

Lying got him an Emmy nomination, a book deal worth millions and the love and adoration of the media all summer and fall long.  He probably assumed it would all be covered up.  That’s why 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
11 minutes ago, commando said:

Biden should go to Texas and throw them some paper towels.   That will win the Texas republicans over and turn Texas Blue.   

 

The only thing that will turn Texas blue is the infestation of the west coast, and Pacific NW people into the state, voting for the same people/policies they're running from.

 

But they could probably using some paper towels being tossed at them like peasants!

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

 

The only thing that will turn Texas blue is the infestation of the west coast, and Pacific NW people into the state, voting for the same people/policies they're running from.

That, and if Trump is the nominee in 2024 and looks even more pathetic than he does now.

Link to post

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Wanting kids back in school is now considered white supremacy 

 

 

 

Later on, one school board member took on Bell-Fontenot for accusing others of racism.

"I'm Hispanic and I've got four adopted children. We look like the U.N. So, that's why I say when you're throwing out the racism, I don't understand that part either," she said.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

How many hours does this guy have in a day? Or does he do zero governing and it's all just elderly death coverups and sexual harassment?

 

Sheesh.

 

 

He's a dirtbag.  How hard is it for those with higher political aspirations to keep clean?  If he tells the truth and doesn't harass people he likely maintains his high approval numbers and at a minimum wins re-election in New York.  Now, who knows?

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

I think this persons outrage is misplaced.  The Senate Parliamentarian is not depriving anyone of a raise.  I would think the House Democrats could have a standalone bill on minimum wage, pass it, and move it to the Senate.   They are just choosing not to.  It seems Ro and his colleagues are the ones at fault for not following the proper process and deflecting blame towards an innocent bystander. 

 

 

  • Plus1 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I think this persons outrage is misplaced.  The Senate Parliamentarian is not depriving anyone of a raise.  I would think the House Democrats could have a standalone bill on minimum wage, pass it, and move it to the Senate.   They are just choosing not to.  It seems Ro and his colleagues are the ones at fault for not following the proper process and deflecting blame towards an innocent bystander. 

 

 

I agree.

 

Something like increasing the minimum wage deserves it's own bill .  Hell, I'd think Dems would want it that way so there was zero confusion on who voted for or against it.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...